Skin Fillers to rejuvenate your look
Fillers are a non-surgical way to enhance and rejuvenate your natural beauty by injecting fillers that can fill hollows, plump skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, scars and the visible signs of ageing. Skin Fillers can also be used to enhance the shape and size of your lips, giving them a fuller, more youthful appearance and shape. Our treatments are performed safely by experienced, highly qualified and trained professionals who will provide you with a personalised treatment to achieve your desired results and restore beautiful natural looking features.
Rejuven8 Cosmetix has a broad range of skin dermal fillers that you can treat yourself to today. Softer fillers can treat very fine creases on the face such as sleep lines, lip wrinkles and acne scars, while thicker fillers can be used to soften deeper, more established wrinkles and grooves. You can have the look you’ve always wanted in less than an hour to create a beautifully natural younger, more confident looking you! During your consultation, we will assess your requirements and help you choose a dermal filler that is right for you.
Contact us today to book your consultation and find out how our dermal fillers can give you the confidence you desire.
Skin dermal fillers are an effective way to restore a beautiful smooth and plumper skin. By filling and adding volume to problem areas on the face, you can achieve a fresh, healthy appearance while also reducing the signs of ageing. Skin dermal fillers help to soften wrinkles and lines to restore the smooth texture of your skin and can also be used to shape your facial features to enhance some features or simply lift the skin where it has developed hollows. Our dermal fillers are made from hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the human body.
Our skin dermal fillers are long-lasting and suitable for all skin types. Contact us today to learn how we can help you achieve the look you’ve always desired.
Skin dermal Fillers are hyaluronic acid gels that are injected into the skin to fill wrinkles and deep skin folds, correct depressed scars or under eye hollows, enlarge or reshape the lips and increase the size of the cheeks or chin. They can also be used to plump up thinning or thin lips. Hyaluronic Acid, a naturally occurring substance in the body, is used to make dermal fillers. Our dermal fillers are designed to provide a smooth and natural appearance, with results that can last up to 6 months.
Skin dermal fillers have the advantage of being a quick and effective procedure for reducing wrinkles around the face, restoring volume and definition lost due to ageing or enhancing facial features. The results are quick to appear with immediate softening of wrinkles and grooves as the dermal filler lifts and plumps the skin.
In preparation for your treatment session:
- A Complimentary Consultation can be done immediately before your treatment to ensure that this treatment is appropriate and safe for you to have done and assess the amount of injectable product required to achieve your desired result
- Avoid taking blood thinning medications and supplements – these increase the risk of severe bruising
- Avoid alcohol for 48hrs before treatment – this increases the risk of severe bruising
- Avoid excess sun exposure prior to your treatment
- Avoid any cosmetic treatments that may lead to inflammation or peeling prior to your treatment
- Please ‘ask the team’ or call the clinic for detailed advice on how to prepare for your treatment
After the treatment:
- Your practitioner will provide you with a written aftercare instruction sheet with advice on what to expect after your treatment and how to look after it
- You may experience redness, swelling, bruising and mild discomfort in the areas treated that will settle over a few days
- Cold compresses can be used if necessary
- Clean the skin with a gentle cleanser for 2 days and do not use any ‘active’ or acidic skin care for 2 days. Please ask your therapist for advice on the perfect post treatment skin care regimen to enhance and complement your results
- Avoid strenuous exercise with excess sweating for 2 days
- Avoid swimming in pools for 1 week
- Avoid excess sun exposure for 2 weeks
- High quality cosmeceutical mineral makeup can be applied the day after the treatment
- Healite LED light therapy in the week after the treatment is advisable to promote healing, minimise redness & bruising and reduce downtime
- Is advisable to book a ‘follow up’ appointment 2-4 weeks after the treatment to review the progress of your treatment
- Please ‘ask the team’ or call the clinic for detailed advice on your post treatment aftercare
Skin Dermal Filler Treatments
Skin Dermal Filler Treatments are performed by Cosmetic Doctors and Registered Nurses. Pricing is as follows:
Lip Enhancing Filler (1/2 ml)
- Performed By Doctor $390
- Performed By Nurse $310
Lip Enhancing Filler (1 ml)
- Performed By Doctor $590
- Performed By Nurse $390
Specialised Tear Trough Filler -> Under-Eye Treatment (1/2 ml)
- Performed By Doctor $410
- Performed By Nurse $340
Specialised Tear Trough Filler -> Under-Eye Treatment (1 ml)
- Performed By Doctor $610
- Performed By Nurse $520
Medium Thickness Filler (1/2 ml)
- Performed By Doctor $390
- Performed By Nurse $310
Medium Thickness Filler (1 ml) NOT using V2 Injector
- Performed By Doctor $590
- Performed By Nurse $490
Medium Thickness Filler (1 ml) using V2 Injector
- Performed By Doctor Via V2 Injector $690
- Performed By Nurse Via V2 Injector $590
Thick Dermal Filler (1/2 ml)
- Performed By Doctor $480
- Performed By Nurse $410
Thick Dermal Filler (1 ml)
- Performed By Doctor $695
- Performed By Nurse $595
Purchase any further 1ml of Dermal Filler (same or lesser price) at the same treatment get 10% OFF that extra 1ml of Dermal Filler
Purchase any further 2ml+ of Dermal Filler (same or lesser price) at the same treatment get 10% OFF the entire treatment.
- Add Healite LED Light to reduce the risk & severity of bruising $49
What is a skin dermal filler treatment?
Skin dermal fillers are hyaluronic gels that are injected into the skin to fill wrinkles and deep skin folds, correct depressed scars, enlarge or reshape the lips and increase the size of the cheeks or chin. They can also be used to plump up thinning or thin lips. Hyaluronic Acid, a naturally occurring substance in the body, is used to make dermal fillers. The acid binds to water and aids in moisture retention, resulting in a plumper, smoother skin surface. Since dermal fillers are injected beneath the skin, their effects last for several months, typically up to 6 months.
Why do people need skin dermal fillers?
Skin dermal fillers are used to enhance facial features and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It can also be used to boost facial volume, restore natural contours, and add symmetry to your features. Hyaluronic acid is a substance that the body naturally produces and is abundant when we are born. It occurs naturally in the deeper layers of our skin (the dermis) and helps to keep skin smooth and plump. Our bodies produce less and less hyaluronic acid as we age, with the drop beginning around the age of 30-35 years, but after the age of 40, the downward slide becomes much faster. By using dermal fillers, hyaluronic acid can be replenished and used to instantly restore lost volume or enhance existing features.
Where can skin dermal fillers be used?
Skin dermal fillers are most commonly used to fill wrinkles, grooves and creases on the skin. These areas include:
- Nasolabial folds – the groove in the skin that leads from the nose to the outer corner of the mouth.
- Lips – to enhance volume, redefine lip shape and correct ‘bleeding’ or ‘smoker’s’ lip lines above and below the lips (exaggerated when pursing the lips).
- Frown lines – commonly treated with muscle relaxant injections but occasionally residual wrinkles are seen on the skin and these can then be filled using Dermal Fillers.
- Hollows beneath the eyes ‘tear troughs’ – it is important to have a complimentary consultation before heaving Dermal Filler to tear troughs as this treatment may not be advisable in some circumstances i.e. should not be done where there are fat bags under the eyes or where there is excessive loose skin.
- Fine creases on the skin of the face e.g. sleep lines or fine wrinkles seen on the cheeks when you smile.
- Acne scars – these can be filled using Dermal Fillers to ‘lift’ the scarring.
- Cheeks – Dermal Fillers can be used to enhance volume and reshape the cheek area on the face. This is usually the better way to reshape the cheek in those people who have a flat appearance or in those who have aged or thin skin. Once the cheek shape has been recreated it may be worthwhile going on to have Contouring Fillers to give more volume to the cheeks
- Chin enhancement – to enhance and reshape a chin that is small or where the chin is sat back in comparison to the top lip
- Chin creases – fine wrinkles can form on the chin which can look like the chin is separated from the lower lip. Muscle relaxant injections are important additions to this treatment.
- Marionette lines – the groove that forms from the corner of the mouth to the chin (“puppet-like” grooves) – Dermal Fillers can be used to fill this groove and work well with additional Muscle Relaxant injections to relax muscles that help create these grooves.
- Crow’s feet – fine wrinkles around the eyes.
- Forehead creases – these are usually treated only if Muscle Relaxant injections have not softened the wrinkles to the desired effect.
- Lower cheek area – where the lower cheeks/face looks sunken in from loss of weight or general aging.
How long do the effects of skin dermal fillers last?
The effects of dermal fillers can last up to 6 months. Results may vary depending on the type of filler used and individual skin type. The longevity of any injectable product varies significantly between persons as a result of differences in metabolism, diet & exercise routines, general health, medications & supplements and of course, the amount of injectable product used.
Will my skin appear frozen and unnatural?
No. Your aesthetic practitioner will be able to advise the best type of filler for you, depending on your desired look and skin type, ensuring a natural-looking appearance. The results should appear soft and natural, with no visible changes to your facial expressions.
Is the process painful?
We often apply local anaeasthetic creams and can use local anaesthetic injections where appropriate in addition to using a small cold pack right after injections to calm any immediate reaction. The treatment does involve the use of needles or cannulas depending upon the area/s to be treated but the discomfort is minimal and over in an instant. A Complimentary Consultation is recommended if you have any specific questions or concerns about the procedure. Your cosmetic practitioner will be happy to answer all of your questions prior to proceeding.
Are there any side effects?
Side effects are relatively rare, however it is important to be aware that like any other medical procedure there may be some risks involved depending upon the area treated and your cosmetic practitioner will discuss this fully before your treatment. Some immediate effects include redness, swelling, bruising, and itching. These effects usually subside in a few days.
What is the cost?
The cost of treatment varies depending on the area to be treated, the type of filler required, the volume or amount of filler required to achieve your desired result and the number of treatments recommended. During your complimentary consultation, one of our cosmetic practitioners will determine your dosage, which can be immediately followed by your treatment if appropriate. Before your treatment begins, you will always be asked to approve the amount of filler and the cost.
BEFORE & AFTER GALLERY
Book a consultation
Your aesthetic concerns are unique to you, which is why we recommend scheduling a Complimentary Consultation to discuss your specific needs and expectations. During the consultation, our experienced team of specialists will discuss which treatments are appropriate and provide a tailored treatment plan that is best suited to achieve results within your budget. We prioritize open communication and informed decision-making, ensuring that you feel confident and comfortable throughout your aesthetic journey.
Rest assured that our dedicated team is dedicated to your safety, satisfaction, and achieving the best possible outcomes. We look forward to welcoming you for your consultation and embarking on this transformative experience together. Your unique vision is our top priority, and we're excited to help you achieve it.