V2 injectable treatments rejuvenate areas of face, neck & decolletage
Rejuven8 Cosmetix provides a unique range of V2 injectable treatments researched and developed by Dr Lindsey Hooke. These treatments can cover a large area of the skin in a single treatment with minimal downtime and minimal discomfort. The lower 1/3rd of the face, entire face, neck and decolletage can be treated using micro injections of injectable products to create a complete sheet of deeply rejuvenating product within the skin.
A V2 Filler treatment is a unique way to spread a small amount of Skin Filler over a large area to get the maximum benefit. Using the V2 Injector technology it will help to gradually fill out hollow sunken cheeks over time to create a beautiful natural looking result. This will help to soften existing wrinkles and creases that are seen on the face when you smile as well as improve fine wrinkles around the lips, chin and mouth. A V2 Filler treatment will create a soft ‘plumpness’ to thinning skin to reveal a healthier, more wrinkle resistent skin texture.
V2 HYDRATING SKIN BOOSTER
A V2 Hydrating Skin Booster treatment uses the revolutionary V2 injector technology to inject ‘pure’ hyaluronic acid to improve skin hydration quickly to give you a more youthful, refreshed appearance. The results improve gradually over time and with regular treatments, you can keep your skin looking dewy and hydrated. Regular treatments help to minimise existing and prevent future fine wrinkles as well as softening acne scarring and skin blemishes. This is a popular treatment to ensure your skin is looking stunning for that special event or occasion.
V2 Hydrotox treatments use the revolutionary V2 injector technology to inject 100’s of tiny amounts of Hydrating Skin Booster and Botulinum Toxin into the skin. Developed to improve congested sensitive skins as well as being perfect for peri and post menopausal skins. By keeping the skin deeply hydrated and reducing the production of inflammatory sebaceous oils, the effect is immediate with a visible improvement in skin texture and a long term reduction in open pores and redness. In just 4 weeks your skin will look like it’s been photo-shopped or filtered.
V2 PLATELET RICH PLASMA (PRP)
A V2 Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) treatment uses the revolutionary V2 injector technology to inject PRP into the skin. PRP is a natural collagen stimulant that uses the body’s own natural growth factors and stem cells contained in the blood to retexture and rejuvenate the skin. The process smooths out crepey skin with the boosting of collagen and skin-tightening elastin to give your skin a new lease on life. Treatments are a safe and effective natural approach to skin rejuvenation which leads to a long lasting improvement in the health of your skin.
A V2 Matrix treatment is another ‘designer’ treatment unique to Rejuven8 Cosmetix, which uses the V2 injector technology to inject a combination of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and Hydrating Skin Booster into the skin. This injectable treatment has been researched and developed to achieve maximum effects on the skin and is one of the most cost effective and intensely rejuvenating treatments you can experience. See an immediate nourished healthy looking glow from ‘pure’ hyaluronic acid combined with benefits of PRP to reduce exiting and prevent future wrinkles and fine lines.
V2 MATRIX PLUS
A V2 Matrix Plus treatment uses the revolutionary V2 injector technology to inject a uniquely designed combination of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and Hydrating Skin Booster plus Botulinum Toxin into the skin. The treatment creates deep hydration and stimulates natural collagen and elastin to smooth out wrinkles and tighten loose crepey skin. The additional muscle relaxant will reduce general redness, shut down large open pores and target congestion as the production of inflammatory sebaceous oil is replaced by calming hyaluronic acid. A single treatment to give you everything you need to feel confident in your own skin.
In preparation for your treatment session:
- A Complimentary Consultation can be done immediately before your treatment to ensure that this treatment is appropriate and safe for you to have done and assess the amount of injectable product required to achieve your desired result
- Avoid taking blood thinning medications and supplements – these increase the risk of severe bruising
- Avoid alcohol for 48hrs before treatment – this increases the risk of severe bruising
- Avoid excess sun exposure prior to your treatment
- Avoid any cosmetic treatments that may lead to inflammation or peeling prior to your treatment
- Please ‘ask the team’ or call the clinic for detailed advice on how to prepare for your treatment
After the treatment:
- Your practitioner will provide you with a written aftercare instruction sheet with advice on what to expect after your treatment and how to look after it
- You may experience redness, swelling, bruising and mild discomfort in the areas treated that will settle over a few days
- Cold compresses can be used if necessary
- Clean the skin with a gentle cleanser for 2 days and do not use any ‘active’ or acidic skin care for 2 days. Please ask your therapist for advice on the perfect post treatment skin care regimen to enhance and complement your results
- Avoid strenuous exercise with excess sweating for 2 days
- Avoid swimming in pools for 1 week
- Avoid excess sun exposure for 2 weeks
- High quality cosmeceutical mineral makeup can be applied the day after the treatment
- Healite LED light therapy in the week after the treatment is advisable to promote healing, minimise redness & bruising and reduce downtime
- Is advisable to book a ‘follow up’ appointment 2-4 weeks after the treatment to review the progress of your treatment
- Please ‘ask the team’ or call the clinic for detailed advice on your post treatment aftercare
V2 injectable treatments are performed by Registered Nurses. Pricing is as follows:
- V2 Filler (1ml) $590
- V2 Filler (2ml) $1121
V2 Hydrating Skin Boosters
- V2 Hydroboost (3ml) $595
- V2 Hydroboost (6ml) $1130
- V2 Hydroboost (9ml) $1606
- V2 Hydrotox (4ml)
V2 Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- V2 PRP (6ml) $520
- V2 PRP (12ml) $988
- V2 PRP (18ml) $1404
- V2 Matrix (9ml) $1115
V2 Matrix PLUS
- V2 Matrix PLUS (10ml) $1397
Add Healite LED Light to reduce the risk & severity of bruising $49
What are V2 injectable treatments?
Join the revolution! The new V2 injector equipment has transformed how cosmetic clinics rejuvenate ageing skin by revolutionising the way we perform injectable skin treatments. V2 injector combines a multi-needle tip, a unique suction process, and a range of intensely effective injectable products that can be injected in very precise doses at very precise depths within the skin. As a result, the treatment improves your skin’s overall structure, integrity, density, and glow in large areas.
Why do people need V2 injectable treatments?
V2 injectable treatments are a unique way to inject small total amounts of skin dermal filler across the lower face, chin, and mouth to gradually increase the fullness in the tissues without over filling the area or creating unnatural looking fullness. The V2 injector equipment can also be used to flood the skin with anti-aging substances such as hyaluronic gel, platelet rich plasma (PRP) and muscle relaxants to treat very large areas such as the face, neck and decolletage with 100’s of tiny injections performed comfortably with the use of numbing creams and with very little recovery time. This unique range of V2 injectable treatments is exclusive to Rejuven8 Cosmetix and results in a beautiful, youthful complexion and ultimately a skin that doesn’t need to be covered up with makeup.
Where can V2 injectable treatments be used?
Areas commonly treated with V2 injectable treatments include:
- Face – the entire face can be treated with V2 hydroboost, V2 hydrotox, V2 PRP, V2 matrix and V2 matrix plus
- Lower 1/3rd Face – this area is treated with V2 filler to reduce wrinkles and fine creases that are visible with smiling, and it also covers the lips and chin areas.
- Full neck – the full neck can be treated with V2 hydroboost, V2 PRP and V2 matrix
- Full decolletage – the full decolletage can be treated with V2 hydroboost, V2 PRP and V2 matrix
- Hands – the backs of both hands can be treated with V2 hydroboost, V2 PRP and V2 matrix
How long do the results of V2 injectable treatments last?
The results of V2 injectable treatments last for variable amounts of time depending upon the level of intensity of the treatment. The V2 hydroboost and V2 hydrotox treatments have a cumulative effect with each treatment and after 3 treatments every 4-6 weeks the results will last between 12-18 months. V2 hydrotox treatments can be alternated with V2 hyrotox treatments to ensure the best possible outcome. The V2 filler treatments can last for up to 6 months. V2 matrix, V2 PRP, V2 matrix and V2 matrix plus have the longest results of around 12-18 months due to the additional collagen stimulation.
Will my skin appear frozen and unnatural?
No. The results of V2 injectable treatments are subtle and very natural-looking, so you don’t have to worry about having a “frozen” look. The injections will make your skin look hydrated and glowing, not stiff, or unnatural and normal facial expressions are maintained.
Is the process painful?
The performing of V2 injectable treatments involves very little to no pain, however, patients may feel a slight pinch as the needles are inserted. The use of numbing creams can be used to minimise any discomfort, and this will be discussed prior to your treatment.
Are there any side effects?
The side effects associated with V2 injectable treatments are generally mild and temporary. Common side effects include swelling, redness, and bruising at the injection sites. These side effects should resolve within a few days.
What is the cost?
The cost of treatment varies depending upon the areas to be treated and the type of V2 treatment advised. During your consultation, one of our cosmetic practitioners will determine the type of treatment, which can be arranged shortly after the consultation.
BEFORE & AFTER GALLERY
Book a consultation
Your aesthetic concerns are unique to you, which is why we recommend scheduling a Complimentary Consultation to discuss your specific needs and expectations. During the consultation, our experienced team of specialists will discuss which treatments are appropriate and provide a tailored treatment plan that is best suited to achieve results within your budget. We prioritize open communication and informed decision-making, ensuring that you feel confident and comfortable throughout your aesthetic journey.
Rest assured that our dedicated team is dedicated to your safety, satisfaction, and achieving the best possible outcomes. We look forward to welcoming you for your consultation and embarking on this transformative experience together. Your unique vision is our top priority, and we're excited to help you achieve it.