IPL Limelight Colour Correction
IPL Limelight Colour Correction is a non-invasive treatment that helps to reduce the appearance of redness, brown spots and other pigmentation issues on your face. If you have sun damage, redness or other pigment issues, IPL Limelight Colour Correction is an excellent treatment option. It employs light energy pulses to target and break up discolouration, resulting in a more even skin tone.
At Rejuven8 Cosmetix, we have the latest in IPL technology. Our Cutera Limelight IPL treatment is the gold standard in the industry, designed to provide a safe and effective treatment for a variety of skin conditions. Our cosmetic practitioners will work with you to develop an individualised treatment plan to treat a variety of skin conditions such as freckles, pigmentation, redness and broken capillaries on the body and face.
Contact us today to book your consultation and find out how Rejuven8 Cosmetix can help restore your skin to its natural beauty. Our experienced cosmetic practitioners are here to provide you with the best quality care and results.
IPL treatment is a non-invasive procedure designed to reduce or eliminate skin conditions such as freckles, pigmentation, redness and broken capillaries on the body and face. The procedure uses pulses of light energy to target the affected areas, stimulating collagen production which helps improve skin tone and texture. An IPL treatment is relatively quick and most patients experience minimal discomfort, although this may vary depending on the area being treated.
We use the latest in IPL technology and our team of highly trained professionals to ensure the best results with minimal downtime. Our practitioners take a personalised approach, ensuring each treatment is tailored to the individual.
IPL works by sending pulses of light energy into the skin, which is then absorbed by specific targets, such as melanin (the pigment responsible for brown pigment spots) and haemoglobin (present in blood). The light energy is converted to heat, which then destroys the targeted cells. As a result, the appearance of age spots, sun damage, redness, broken capillaries and other skin imperfections can be dramatically reduced.
The benefits of IPL treatment are numerous. It can be used to improve the overall tone and texture of the skin, making it appear brighter and more youthful. It is also effective in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, dark spots, acne scars and other skin blemishes. In addition, it can reduce redness associated with rosacea and help to improve your complexion.
In preparation for your treatment session:
- A Complimentary Consultation is recommended prior to booking your IPL Limelight Colour Correction treatment. At this consultation, a test patch can be performed to asses how your skin will respond to the treatment and determine the settings needed to achieve the best possible result
- IPL cannot be performed on darker or tanned skin types or on artifical tanning agents and treatments will be cancelled or modified if considered unsafe
- Avoid excess sun exposure prior to your treatment
- Avoid artificial tanning agents for 4 weeks prior to the treatment. This treatment cannot be performed on artificial tan as it will create burning on the skin.
- Avoid skin exfoliating treatments such as Facial Peels prior to your treatment
- Avoid any cosmetic treatments that may lead to inflammation or peeling prior to your treatment
- Please ‘ask the team’ or call the clinic for detailed advice on how to prepare for your treatment
After the treatment:
- Your practitioner will provide you with a written aftercare instruction sheet with advice on what to expect after your treatment and how to look after it
- Skin may be red and slightly swollen. Pigmented spots may appear darker or slightly crusted
- Clean the skin with a gentle cleanser for 2 days and do not use any ‘active’ or acidic skin care for 2 days. Please ask your therapist for advice on the perfect post treatment skin care regimen to enhance and complement your results
- High quality cosmeceutical mineral makeup can be applied the day after the treatment
- Avoid strenuous exercise with excess sweating for 2 days
- Avoid swimming in pools for 1 week
- Avoid excess sun exposure for 2 weeks
- SPF 50+ should be applied at all times
- Please ‘ask the team’ or call the clinic for detailed advice on your post treatment aftercare
IPL Limelight Colour Correction Treatments
IPL Limelight Colour Correction Treatments are performed by Specialist Therapists. Price per Treatment:
- Cheeks $95
- Full Face $220
- Face & Neck $350
- Face & 1/2 Decolletage $350
- Face & Decolletage $420
- Neck & 1/2 Decolletage $335
- Neck & Decolletage $405
- Face, Neck & 1/2 Decolletage $510
- Face, Neck & Decolletage $580
PRE PURCHASE PACKAGE of 5 IPL Limelight Colour Correction Treatments – Get 6th Treatment FREE
- Add Healite LED Light to enhance the treatment $49
What is IPL Limelight Colour Correction treatment?
IPL is a light-based treatment to rejuvenate the skin and even out colours such as brown and red, as well as break down stubborn pigments in the skin. It is a fast and effective way to improve a range of skin concerns without the need for surgery or injectables. The Limelight Colour Correction treatment uses advanced IPL technology to target unwanted pigmentation and redness in the skin. It works by targeting and breaking down the pigments in the skin to reduce the appearance of dark spots and redness. The light energy also helps to stimulate collagen production, which leads to improved skin texture, reduced wrinkles and plumping of the skin. IPL Limelight Colour Correction treatments are safe and effective to treat fairer skin types.
Why do people need IPL Limelight Colour Correction treatment?
Our environment is constantly attacking our skin and, even if we live in a skin-friendly’ environment, genetics and social habits add insult to injury. These factors can cause our skin to appear dull, resulting in open pores, congestion, redness, broken capillaries and brown discolouration such as freckling or pigmentation. All of these issues can be addressed with IPL treatments, restoring your skin to its former glory and leaving you feeling fabulous.
What can IPL Limelight Colour Correction treat?
Here are some of the concerns IPL Limelight can treat:
- Sun damage to the face, neck, décolletage, hands and other parts of the body;
- Poor Skin texture;
- Facial redness & broken capillaries;
- Freckles on the hands, neck, décolletage, face and other parts of the body;
- Brown pigmentation & hyperpigmentation:
- Age spots or Lentigo – dark blotches of dark brown pigmentation;
- Fine crepey lines and wrinkles;
- Large pores;
- Rosacea and mild acne;
- Marks present on the skin from acne.
How long do the results of IPL Limelight Colour Correction treatment last?
The results of IPL treatment typically last for several months, depending on the individual and the area being treated. Generally, multiple treatments are necessary for long term results and additional skin care & sun protection can prolong these results.
Is IPL Limelight Colour Correction treatment safe?
Yes, IPL is a relatively safe and non invasive treatment for fairer skin types but should not be performed on dark or excessively sun damaged skin types. It is important to only undergo IPL treatments with a qualified and experienced practitioner. They will be able to assess your individual situation and advise on the best course of action.
Is the process painful?
Most people experience only mild discomfort during the treatment, which can feel slightly like a rubber band snapping against their skin.
Are there any side effects?
Side effects from IPL treatments are rare but can include mild redness and swelling in the treated area. Burns from IPL treatments with ‘blistering’ is a risk with inappropriate treatments on darker or’heat affected’ skin types.
What is the cost?
The cost of treatment varies depending on the area to be treated and the number of treatments required. During your consultation, one of our cosmetic practitioners will determine the cost for you. Before your treatment begins, you will always be asked to approve the number of units and the cost.
BEFORE & AFTER GALLERY
Book a consultation
Your aesthetic concerns are unique to you, which is why we recommend scheduling a Complimentary Consultation to discuss your specific needs and expectations. During the consultation, our experienced team of specialists will discuss which treatments are appropriate and provide a tailored treatment plan that is best suited to achieve results within your budget. We prioritize open communication and informed decision-making, ensuring that you feel confident and comfortable throughout your aesthetic journey.
Rest assured that our dedicated team is dedicated to your safety, satisfaction, and achieving the best possible outcomes. We look forward to welcoming you for your consultation and embarking on this transformative experience together. Your unique vision is our top priority, and we're excited to help you achieve it.