Collagen Stimulating Injections to achieve your desired look longer
A long-lasting dual action filler & collagen stimulating injections is an effective way to maintain your desired appearance. If you are tired of having to redo hyaluronic fillers every few months. A long-lasting dual action filler & collagen stimulator can help you achieve your desired look without having to redo them so frequently. Get the look you've always wanted with a long-lasting dual action filler & collagen stimulator. This provides a natural-looking enhancement that lasts.
Our long-lasting dual action filler & collagen stimulator is composed of soft and gentle invisible balls of collagen-stimulating product suspended in filling gel. If you’re tired of having to redo fillers every few months, it’s time to consult with our practitioners at Rejuven8 Cosmetix, who specialise in providing the look you’ve always wanted with our a long-lasting dual action filler & collagen stimulator. Our practitioners will assess your facial anatomy and discuss the best options with you to achieve your desired result.
Contact us today to book your consultation and find out how our collagen stimulants can give you the youthful look you desire.
A long-lasting dual action filler & collagen stimulator is a safe and effective way to restore volume to your face and create skin thickness and plumpness in other areas such as hands, neck and decolletage. Our team uses a specialised product that is designed to last up to two years, giving you a longer lasting natural look that will help you feel more confident. The treatment is relatively painless and the result builds over the following 3-9 months. Our practitioners will carefully inject a long-lasting dual action filler & collagen stimulator into the areas of your face that require volume or areas of thin crepey skin that need to be thickened.
Our long-lasting dual action filler & collagen stimulator is long-lasting and suitable for all skin types. Contact us today to learn how we can help you achieve the look you’ve always desired.
A long-lasting dual action filler & collagen stimulator treatment involves the injection of a product to areas of the face that have lost natural volume over time and to the skin on the neck, decolletage and hands to improve thinned crepey skin. It is important to remember that the collagen stimulating component is suspended in a gel and it is the gel that gives an immediate look of fullness in the area injected. However, the gel will break down and disappear within the first 2 weeks after the treatment but from then onwards the collagen stimulator takes over to gradually fill and plump the area treated. Further treatments can be performed after 3 months but it is important to not ‘over treat’ an area as the amount of collagen stimulated can vary between patients. Final results can last for up to 2 years.
A long-lasting dual action filler & collagen stimulator has the advantage of restoring volume and definition lost due to ageing or enhancing facial features just the same as a face contouring filler but the results are longer lasting which can be more convenient for those people who prefer to have treatments performed less frequently. The treatment is more suited to someone who is wanting a long-term solution to lost volume and facial definition.
In preparation for your treatment session:
- A Complimentary Consultation with Dr Lindsey will be required prior to booking your Collagen Stimulant treatment to ensure that this treatment is appropriate and safe for you to have done
- This treatment must not be done if another Collagen Stimulant has been injected in the area due to the risk of severe complications
- Avoid taking blood thinning medications and supplements – these increase the risk of severe bruising
- Avoid alcohol for 48hrs before treatment – this increases the risk of severe bruising
- Avoid excess sun exposure prior to your treatment
- Avoid any cosmetic treatments that may lead to inflammation or peeling prior to your treatment
- Please ‘ask the team’ or call the clinic for detailed advice on how to prepare for your treatment
After the treatment:
- Your practitioner will provide you with a written aftercare instruction sheet with advice on what to expect after your treatment and how to look after it
- You may experience redness, swelling, bruising and mild discomfort in the areas treated that will settle over a few days
- Cold compresses can be used if necessary
- Clean the skin with a gentle cleanser for 2 days and do not use any ‘active’ or acidic skin care for 2 days. Please ask your therapist for advice on the perfect post treatment skin care regimen to enhance and complement your results
- Avoid strenuous exercise with excess sweating for 2 days
- Avoid swimming in pools for 1 week
- Avoid excess sun exposure for 2 weeks
- High quality cosmeceutical mineral makeup can be applied the day after the treatment
- Healite LED light therapy in the week after the treatment is advisable to promote healing, minimise redness & bruising and reduce downtime
- Is advisable to book a ‘follow up’ appointment 2-4 weeks after the treatment to review the progress of your treatment
- Please ‘ask the team’ or call the clinic for detailed advice on your post treatment aftercare
Long-lasting dual action filler & collagen stimulator treatments
Long-lasting dual action filler & collagen stimulator treatments are performed by Cosmetic Doctors and Specialised Registered Nurses. Pricing is as follows:
PURCHASE ANY FURTHER 1.5ml of LONG LASTING DUAL ACTION FILLER & COLLAGEN STIMULANT AT THE SAME TREATMENT GET 10% OFF THAT EXTRA 1.5ml of injectable product
LONG LASTING DUAL ACTION FILLER & COLLAGEN STIMULATOR
- Performed By Doctor (1.5 ml) $995
- Performed By Doctor (3 ml) $1891
What is a long-lasting dual action filler & collagen stimulator treatment?
A long-lasting dual action filler & collagen stimulator treatment involves the injection of a specialised product that is made up of small particles. The particles are suspended in a gel base and are injected into specific areas on the face, neck, decolletage and hands. The collagen stimulator creates a ‘reaction’ in the tissues where it has been injected and the body is triggered to produce new collagen in the area. This effect can last for up to 2 years in some cases and the product has been specifically designed to stimulate your own new collagen to give you a longer lasting natural looking appearance.
Why do people need long-lasting dual action filler & collagen stimulator treatment?
When we are younger, we have an abundance of anti-aging substances in our skin and a strong supportive effect from the structures underneath the skin – this keeps the skin smooth, hydrated, plump and ‘lifted’ with ability to ‘spring back’ to its original appearance after movement. However, these substances and structures are being naturally broken down as we age. Combine this degradation of essential anti-aging substances with the failure for our body to reform these substances together with the loss of fat and bone and we see wrinkles and grooves forming on the face with a ‘downward’ sliding of skin and the development of ‘loose sagging’ skin with sunken areas and a flatness to the cheeks. A long-lasting dual action filler & collagen stimulator treatment will work to reverse these aging processes over a longer period of time.
Where can a long-lasting dual action filler & collagen stimulator be used?
Areas commonly injected with a long lasting dual action filler include:
- Jawline – to help redefine the jawline and improve sagging skin and heavy jowls
- Corners of mouth – to help lift the outer edges of the mouth
- Cheeks – to enhance volume and reshape the cheeks to create beautiful full contoured cheeks that help lift the lower face
- Marionette lines – the groove that forms from the corner of the mouth to the chin (“puppet-like” grooves)
- Temples – the hollows seen on upper outer part of the face above the ears
- Neck & decolletage – collagen stimulation in the skin helps to thicken a thin crepey skin and create a tightening effect in these areas.
- Hands – the backs of the hands can be injected to ‘fill in’ areas that show prominent veins and tendons and generally plump the skin of the hands to give a more youthful appearance
- It cannot be injected into the lips, skin wrinkles or around the eyes.
How long do the effects of a long-lasting dual action filler & collagen stimulator last?
A long-lasting dual action filler & collagen stimulator will give an immediate effect from the gel component of the product which will disappear after 2 weeks and then the resulting collagen stimulating effects will build up over the following 3-6 months and can last for up to 2 years.
Will my skin appear frozen and unnatural?
No. Your aesthetic practitioner will be able to advise the best approach to your long-lasting dual action filler & collagen stimulator treatment, ensuring a soft and natural looking result, with no visible changes to your facial expressions.
Is the process painful?
The procedure is relatively painless, but everyone’s pain threshold varies. The use of local anaesthetic injections and numbing creams can be used to minimise any discomfort and this will be discussed prior to your treatment.
Are there any side effects?
Side effects are relatively rare, however, like any other medical procedure there may be some risks involved depending upon the area treated and your cosmetic practitioner will discuss this fully before your treatment. Some immediate effects include tenderness, redness, swelling and bruising. These effects usually subside in a few days.
What is the cost?
The cost of treatment varies depending on the area to be treated and the number of treatments required. During your consultation, one of our cosmetic practitioners will determine the amount of long-lasting dual action filler & collagen stimulator required, which can be immediately followed by your treatment. Before your treatment begins, you will always be asked to approve the amount of injectable product needed and the cost.
BEFORE & AFTER GALLERY
Book a consultation
Your aesthetic concerns are unique to you, which is why we recommend scheduling a Complimentary Consultation to discuss your specific needs and expectations. During the consultation, our experienced team of specialists will discuss which treatments are appropriate and provide a tailored treatment plan that is best suited to achieve results within your budget. We prioritize open communication and informed decision-making, ensuring that you feel confident and comfortable throughout your aesthetic journey.
Rest assured that our dedicated team is dedicated to your safety, satisfaction, and achieving the best possible outcomes. We look forward to welcoming you for your consultation and embarking on this transformative experience together. Your unique vision is our top priority, and we're excited to help you achieve it.