Platelet Rich Plasma injections for a youthful complexion
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections are a safe and effective way to help replenish the skin if you have sun damaged, wrinkled or acne scarred areas on the face or other general signs of ageing on the face, neck and chest. Nicknamed the 'vampire facial' and made famous by Hollywood celebrities, PRP will help to reduce wrinkles, improve skin tone and texture and provide a more youthful radiance.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is a natural collagen stimulant that uses the body’s own natural growth factors and stem cells to re texture and rejuvenate the skin. The treatment helps to smooth out crepey skin and encourage the natural production of skin plumping collagen and skin tightening elastin to give your skin a complete ‘boost’. We use the most advanced techniques to ensure that your PRP treatment gives you a beautiful and natural looking result.
Contact us today to book your consultation and find out how PRP can help you achieve the youthful skin you desire. Our team is passionate about helping our clients look their best and will always provide comprehensive, personalized care and attention throughout the treatment process.
Platelet rich plasma injections are a safe and effective treatment option for those looking to reduce the signs of ageing and restore the natural beauty of their skin. The procedure uses your own blood plasma to rejuvenate the skin, making it an excellent choice for those who want to avoid invasive procedures. PRP is a non-surgical procedure that uses the natural healing properties of your own blood to stimulate collagen production and reduce wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of ageing.
Our injections are performed using a specialized technique that helps to ensure safe and effective results. Contact us today if you are interested in learning more about our PRP treatments and how they can help restore your youthful skin.
Platelet rich plasma injections utilize a concentration of your own blood to stimulate collagen production in the skin. After drawing a sample of your blood, it is centrifuged to separate the platelet rich plasma from the other components. The plasma is then injected into targeted areas of the face and neck to promote collagen production. This encourages the body to create new, healthy skin cells and reduce wrinkles and other signs of aging. PRP treatments can also provide long-lasting results as the body continues to produce collagen over time.
PRP treatments offer many benefits for those looking to reduce the signs of aging in their skin. They are minimally invasive and require very little downtime, making them a great alternative for those who don’t want to undergo injectable treatments with ‘packaged’ products. PRP treatments are also known to be safe and effective, with minimal risk of side effects. They can provide visible results within a few weeks or months and the results may last for years with repeat treatments.
In preparation for your treatment session:
- A Complimentary Consultation should be done prior to booking a Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) treatment to ensure that this treatment is appropriate and safe for you to have done
- The results from this treatment are compromised by general ill health, the use of multiple medications, smoking, high alcohol consumption, liver & kidney disease and blood clotting disorders
- Avoid taking blood thinning medications and supplements – these increase the risk of severe bruising
- Avoid alcohol for 48hrs before treatment – this increases the risk of severe bruising
- Avoid excess sun exposure on the area to be treated
- Healite LED light therapy in the week prior to the treatment is advisable to ‘condition’ the skin ready for the treatment
- Please ‘ask the team’ or call the clinic for detailed advice on how to prepare for your treatment
After the treatment:
- Your practitioner will provide you with a written aftercare instruction sheet with advice on what to expect after your treatment and how to look after it
- You may experience redness, swelling, bruising and mild discomfort in the areas treated that will settle over a few days
- Cold compresses can be used if necessary
- Clean the skin with a gentle cleanser for 2 days and do not use any ‘active’ or acidic skin care for 2 days. Please ask your therapist for advice on the perfect post treatment skin care regimen to enhance and complement your results
- Avoid strenuous exercise with excess sweating for 2 days
- Avoid swimming in pools for 1 week
- Avoid excess sun exposure for 2 weeks
- High quality cosmeceutical mineral makeup can be applied the day after the treatment
- Healite LED light therapy in the week after the treatment is advisable to promote healing, minimise redness & bruising and reduce downtime
- Is advisable to book a ‘follow up’ appointment 2-4 weeks after the treatment to review the progress of your treatment
- Please ‘ask the team’ or call the clinic for detailed advice on your post treatment aftercare
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) treatments
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) treatments are performed by Cosmetic Nurses. Pricing is as follows:
Purchase any further 1 Vial (Approximately 6 mls Per Vial) of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) at the same treatment Get 10% OFF that Extra 1 Vial of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
Purchase any further 2+ Vials of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) at the same treatment Get 10% OFF the entire treatment
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) NOT using V2 Injector
- 6 mls PRP Performed By Nurse $420
- 12 mls PRP Performed By Nurse $798
- 18 mls PRP Performed by Nurse $1134
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) USING V2 Injector
- 6 mls PRP Performed By Nurse Via V2 Injector $520
- 12 mls PRP Performed By Nurse Via V2 Injector $988
- 18 mls PRP Performed by Nurse Via V2 Injector $1404
Add Healite LED Light to reduce the risk & severity of bruising $49
What are Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections?
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections involve the use of a person’s own blood plasma enriched with platelets. The platelets contain a high concentration of growth factors which are used to stimulate the body’s natural healing process, as well as promote cell regeneration. The platelets are injected into the treatment area where they promote healing and rejuvenation of the skin. The injection process is generally painless, with minimal discomfort.
Why do people need Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections?
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections are a non-surgical method of regenerating and restoring damaged cells or tissue. They use your own platelets and plasma to promote natural anti-ageing, healing, and rejuvenation. Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections can be used to treat a range of conditions such as skin laxity, wrinkles, acne scars, alopecia, stretch marks, and hair loss. The injections can also improve the appearance of sun-damaged or age-spotted skin, improve circulation and hydrate the skin
Where can Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections be used?
Areas commonly injected with PRP include:
- Eyes – the fine wrinkles that form around and underneath the eyes from facial expression can be very effectively treated with PRP.
- Mouth area – PRP treatments can soften vertical lip or ‘smokers lines’ and help smooth out dimpled and crepey skin.
- Face – PRP can be used as a generalised injectable treatment on the skin of the face to stimulate the production of collagen & elastin to give the skin a smoother more radiant texture and tone.
- Neck & Decolletage – when PRP is injected underneath the chin and on the neck and décolletage, it will create a ‘tightening’ effect which will lift the skin and smooth out fine wrinkles.
- Hands – Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections is often used to counteract the visible signs of aging seen on the backs of hands.
- Scalp – an effective treatment to stimulate dormant hair follicles and regrow hair where there has been premature hair loss and hair thinning.
- Stretch marks – Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections help to smooth out stretch marks and improve the discolouration and poor skin texture associated with stretch marks.
- Scarring – an effective treatment to improve acne scarring which is greatly enhanced by the additional use of Dermapen skin needling.
How long do the results of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections last?
The results of the Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections can last for several years with regular maintenance treatments. However, individual results may vary and depend on the particular skin problem being treated and the person’s lifestyle habits.
Will my skin appear frozen and unnatural?
No, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections should not make your skin look unnatural. They are designed to stimulate and enhance the natural production of collagen which helps to create a natural healthy looking appearance.
Is the process painful?
The process is not painful, but some people may experience mild discomfort or a ‘pinching feeling’ when the injections are administered.
Are there any side effects?
Side effects from Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections are very rare and include bruising and swelling at the injection sites and some redness. These immediate effects settle spontaneously in a few days.
What is the cost?
The cost of treatment varies depending on the area to be treated and the number of treatments required. During your consultation, one of our cosmetic practitioners will determine the amount of PRP required and a treatment booking can be arranged shortly after.
BEFORE & AFTER GALLERY
Book a consultation
Your aesthetic concerns are unique to you, which is why we recommend scheduling a Complimentary Consultation to discuss your specific needs and expectations. During the consultation, our experienced team of specialists will discuss which treatments are appropriate and provide a tailored treatment plan that is best suited to achieve results within your budget. We prioritize open communication and informed decision-making, ensuring that you feel confident and comfortable throughout your aesthetic journey.
Rest assured that our dedicated team is dedicated to your safety, satisfaction, and achieving the best possible outcomes. We look forward to welcoming you for your consultation and embarking on this transformative experience together. Your unique vision is our top priority, and we're excited to help you achieve it.