TruSculpt fat & cellulite reduction
TruSculpt Fat & Cellulite Reduction is an advanced radiofrequency system for the treatment of cellulite and stubborn fat areas, including the abdomen, thighs, hips, buttocks, back, and waistline. It is one of the few technologies that 'kills' fat cells rather than simply shrinking them temporarily. It is a safe and effective way to reduce fat and cellulite and improve skin laxity without surgery.
Rejuven8 Cosmetix offers a non-surgical treatment that uses body-sculpting technology to reduce cellulite, tighten the skin and literally melt the fat away. To reduce the appearance of cellulite and provide long-term results, we use Cutera’s on-trend TruSculpt Fat & Cellulite Reduction technology. This cutting-edge technology employs radiofrequency to deliver a more uniform heat beneath the skin, specifically targeting fat cells and causing them to die permanently rather than just shrinking them temporarily.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation and discuss what TruSculpt can do for you. With a single treatment, we can help you eliminate fat and treat cellulite while also improving skin laxity.
TruSculpt Fat & Cellulite Reduction is a non-invasive, non-surgical treatment that uses radiofrequency to eliminate fat cells. The device’s heat helps to reduce fat and improve circulation, resulting in a smooth and sculpted appearance. It also assists you in achieving your desired body shape without the use of surgery or other invasive treatments.
The Rejuven8 Cosmetix clinic only employs the most cutting-edge technologies to ensure the best possible results. Our expert team is highly trained and experienced, and they can tailor your treatment to achieve the best results.
TruSculpt Fat & Cellulite Reduction works to reduce fat and cellulite by delivering controlled energy to the treatment area. This energy helps reduce the number of fat cells in an area and stimulates collagen production, which leads to a thinner and more toned appearance. The procedure is designed to be comfortable and non-invasive so you can expect minimal downtime with no side effects.
TruSculpt Fat & Cellulite Reduction has numerous advantages. The procedure is intended to give you a slimmer, more toned appearance while also improving the texture and quality of your skin. Other benefits include increased circulation in the targeted areas and increased skin elasticity. Overall, TruSculpt Fat & Cellulite Reduction can be an excellent way to improve your body contour while also reducing unwanted fat and cellulite.
In preparation for your treatment session:
- A Complimentary Consultation is recommended prior to booking your TruSculpt Fat & Cellulite Reduction treatment to ensure that this treatment is appropriate and safe for you to have done
- The treatment cannot be done during pregnancy
- The treatment cannot be done over surgical scars but in some situations, scarring can be avoiding to still achieve the desired results
- Avoid excess sun exposure prior to your treatment
- Avoid artificial tanning agents for 4 weeks prior to the treatment
- Avoid any cosmetic treatments that may lead to inflammation or peelingin the areas to be treated prior to your treatment
- Please ‘ask the team’ or call the clinic for detailed advice on how to prepare for your treatment
After the treatment:
- Your practitioner will provide you with a written aftercare instruction sheet with advice on what to expect after your treatment and how to look after it
- Skin may be red and slightly swollen. Pigmented spots may appear darker or slighly irritated
- You can resume all normal activities immediately after your treatment. Please ask your therapist for advice on the perfect post treatment skin care regimen to enhance and complement your results
- High quality cosmeceutical mineral makeup can be applied the day after the treatment
- Avoid strenuous exercise with excess sweating for 12-24 hours. However, it is advisable to resume your exercise regimen after that intial period
- Daily massage of the areas treated is beneficial to aid natural lymphatic removal of the dead fat cells
- Avoid excess sun exposure for 2 weeks
- SPF 50+ should be applied at all times
- Please ‘ask the team’ or call the clinic for detailed advice on your post treatment aftercare
Trusculpt Fat & Cellulite Reduction Treatments
Trusculpt Fat & Cellulite Reduction Treatments are performed by Skin & Laser Therapists. Pricing is as follows:
PRE PURCHASE PACKAGE of 2 Trusculpt Fat & Cellulite Reduction Treatments – Get 20% OFF 2nd Treatment $2700
PRE PURCHASE PACKAGE of 3 Trusculpt Fat & Cellulite Reduction Treatments – Get 20% OFF ENTIRE PACKAGE $3600
- 1 Treatment – 16 Pulses $1500
- Pre Purchase 2 Treatments – 32 Pulses $2700
- Pre Purchase 3 Treatments – 48 Pulses $3600
What is TruSculpt fat and cellulite reduction?
Now there is a simple, comfortable way to deeply heat the tissue and literally melt the fat away! The Trusculpt system is a breakthrough non-invasive radio frequency treatment to deeply heat the fat cells causing them to die and be naturally reabsorbed and expelled by the body.
In just one or two treatment sessions for one hour or less, you can be on your way to a new self with no downtime. The Trusculpt system is designed to treat multiple zones of the body such as thighs, buttocks, abdomen, hips, back, arms and other stubborn areas. It will give back a beautiful contoured shape in areas where unsightly bulges of fat have persisted.
Why do people need a TruSculpt fat and cellulite treatment?
People invest in gym memberships and gym equipment to help lose weight and re shape their body, but often stubborn pockets of fat remain and seem impossible to remove. The TruSculpt technology is the latest innovation in permanent fat reduction that will compliment any fitness and weight loss program to get you to your goal body. Fat reduction is a non-surgical option for people who want to reduce the size of fat deposits without undergoing an invasive procedure like liposuction.
What areas does the TruSculpt fat and cellulite treat?
In just one or two treatment sessions for around 1 hour, you can be on your way to a new body with no downtime. The Trusculpt system is designed to treat multiple zones of the body such as thighs, buttocks, abdomen, hips, back, arms and other stubborn areas. It will give back a beautiful contoured shape in areas where unsightly bulges of fat have persisted.
How long do the results of TruSculpt Fat & Cellulite Reduction last?
Results typically last for up to two years, however, results may vary from patient to patient.
Is TruSculpt Fat & Cellulite Reduction safe?
Yes, the procedure is safe when performed by trained and experienced professionals. It does not require any anesthesia or incisions and the treatments are comfortable with minimal downtime.
Is the procedure painful?
Most people report that the process is not painful. The procedure is performed with a hand-held applicator that uses radiofrequency energy to heat the targeted area and there may be some mild discomfort. The sensation is often compared to a hot stone massage, but it should not cause any extreme pain.
Are there any side effects?
The most common side effect of fat reduction is temporary redness and swelling in the treatment area. This should subside within a few days, but it is important to follow aftercare instructions and use cold compresses to reduce any discomfort. Other possible side effects may include minor bruising, itching, or a tingling sensation.
What is the cost?
The cost of treatment varies depending on the area to be treated and the number of treatments required. During your consultation, one of our cosmetic medical professionals will determine the cost for you. Before your treatment begins, you will always be asked to approve the number of units and the cost.
BEFORE & AFTER GALLERY
Book a consultation
Your aesthetic concerns are unique to you, which is why we recommend scheduling a Complimentary Consultation to discuss your specific needs and expectations. During the consultation, our experienced team of specialists will discuss which treatments are appropriate and provide a tailored treatment plan that is best suited to achieve results within your budget. We prioritize open communication and informed decision-making, ensuring that you feel confident and comfortable throughout your aesthetic journey.
Rest assured that our dedicated team is dedicated to your safety, satisfaction, and achieving the best possible outcomes. We look forward to welcoming you for your consultation and embarking on this transformative experience together. Your unique vision is our top priority, and we're excited to help you achieve it.