Crystal IPL Limelight Colour Correction
If you have symptoms such as enlarged pores, acne, redness, freckles or pigmentation on fair skin, this is the treatment for you! Crystal IPL Limelight Colour Correction & Skin Rejuvenation treatments involve passing a light through the skin's epidermis and into the dermal tissue to target redness, pigmentation, dark spots and imperfections. This treatment can improve skin texture and tone while also reducing the visibility of pores.
Rejuven8 Cosmetix can treat you with the combined benefits of Microdermabrasion and IPL Rejuvenation to improve skin texture, even out skin tone and improve overall skin health, leaving you with incredible results. To bring out your beautiful natural skin, our experienced practitioners use cutting-edge technology to improve skin irregularities such as enlarged pores, acne, redness, freckles or pigmentation. The procedure is safe, comfortable and effective.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation, and our team of professionals will conduct a thorough examination to determine the best course of treatment for your skin type and desired outcome. We look forward to helping you achieve beautiful, healthy skin!
Crystal IPL Limelight skin Rejuvenation combines the advantages of Microdermabrasion and IPL Rejuvenation treatments. The procedure begins with a Microdermabrasion, which is a deep exfoliation that removes the top layers of skin and stimulates the production of softer, smoother skin. The IPL then targets enlarged pores, acne, redness, freckles or pigmentation to reduce their appearance. The combined process works to even out skin tone and texture, reduce signs of ageing, fade acne scars and brighten dull skin.
To ensure that our clients get the best results, we only use the highest quality equipment and technology at our clinic. Throughout the treatment, our expert technicians will provide a professional and comfortable experience.
Crystal IPL Limelight skin Rejuvenation works by targeting the deeper layers of your skin. Intense light pulses are used to penetrate deep within the skin, stimulating a natural healing process to reduce signs of ageing, such as wrinkles and fine lines. To ensure that the results are long-lasting, our technicians will tailor a treatment plan to best suit your individual needs.
The benefits of Crystal IPL Limelight skin Rejuvenation are numerous. Some of the most common results include a reduction in wrinkles and fine lines, increased skin firmness and elasticity and improved texture and tone. Additionally, it can also help to reduce pore size, improve acne scars, minimise sun damage and give the skin a youthful glow.
In preparation for your treatment session:
- A Complimentary Consultation is recommended prior to booking your Crystal IPL Limelight Colour Correction treatment. At this consultation, a test patch can be performed to asses how your skin will respond to the treatment and determine the settings needed to achieve the best possible result
- IPL cannot be performed on darker or tanned skin types or on artifical tanning agents and treatments will be cancelled or modified if considered unsafe
- Avoid excess sun exposure prior to your treatment
- Avoid artificial tanning agents for 4 weeks prior to the treatment. This treatment cannot be performed on artificial tan as it will create burning on the skin.
- Avoid skin exfoliating treatments such as Facial Peels prior to your treatment
- Avoid any cosmetic treatments that may lead to inflammation or peeling prior to your treatment
- Please ‘ask the team’ or call the clinic for detailed advice on how to prepare for your treatment
After the treatment:
- Your practitioner will provide you with a written aftercare instruction sheet with advice on what to expect after your treatment and how to look after it
- Skin may be red and slightly swollen. Pigmented spots may appear darker or slightly crusted
- Clean the skin with a gentle cleanser for 2 days and do not use any ‘active’ or acidic skin care for 2 days
- Please ask your therapist for advice on the perfect post treatment skin care regimen to enhance and complement your results
- High quality cosmeceutical mineral makeup can be applied the day after the treatment
- Avoid strenuous exercise with excess sweating for 2 days
- Avoid swimming in pools for 1 week
- Avoid excess sun exposure for 2 weeks
- SPF 50+ should be applied at all times
- Please ‘ask the team’ or call the clinic for detailed advice on your post treatment aftercare
Crystal IPL Limelight Rejuvenation Treatments
Crystal IPL Limelight Rejuvenation Treatments are performed by Specialist Therapists. Price per Treatment:
- Cheeks $119
- Full Face $268
- Face & Neck $438
- Face & 1/2 Decolletage $438
- Face & Decolletage $525
- Neck & 1/2 Decolletage $419
- Neck & Decolletage $506
- Face, Neck & 1/2 Decolletage $638
- Face, Neck & Decolletage $725
PRE PURCHASE PACKAGE of 5 Crystal IPL Limelight Rejuvenation Treatments – Get 6th Treatment FREE
- Add Healite LED Light to enhance the treatment $49
What Crystal IPL Limelight Skin Rejuvenation?
Crystal IPL Limelight Skin Rejuvenation is a procedure that uses intense pulsed light (IPL) plus the additional skin polishing effect of Microdermabrasion to improve the appearance of your skin. This IPL light is delivered through a handheld device and absorbed by your skin cells. The light works to heat up and destroy the damaged cells, promoting a more even skin tone and texture. It can also help to reduce the appearance of age spots, wrinkles and fine lines. IPL facial rejuvenation is a safe, non-invasive treatment with minimal discomfort and no downtime
Why do people need Crystal IPL Limelight Skin Rejuvenation?
Crystal IPL Limelight Skin Rejuvenation is a great choice for people with fair skin types who want to improve their complexion without the use of lasers or other treatments. The procedure is a quick, safe way to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, age spots, sun damage and other skin problems. It can also help to improve the overall tone and texture of your skin. Crystal IPL Limelight Skin Rejuvenation is also ideal for people who want to reduce redness or irritation caused by rosacea. The treatment is also effective at fading freckles and other discolouration as well as improving overall skin clarity.
What can Crystal IPL Limelight Skin Rejuvenation treat?
Here are some of the concerns Crystal IPL Limelight Skin Rejuvenation can treat:
- Sun damage to the face, neck, décolletage, hands and other parts of the body;
- Poor Skin texture;
- Facial redness & broken capillaries;
- Red dots on the face and body (capillary angiomas and spider naevi);
- Freckles on the hands, neck, décolletage, face and other parts of the body;
- Brown pigmentation, hyperpigmentation and Melasma (a hormonal pigmentation commonly on the forehead, around the cheeks and eyes and on the chin);
- Age spots – dark blotches of dark brown pigmentation;
- Fine crepey lines and wrinkles;
- Large pores;
- Rosacea and mild acne;
- Acne scarring.
How long do the results of Crystal IPL Limelight Skin Rejuvenation last?
The results of Crystal IPL Limelight Skin Rejuvenation can vary depending on the individual and their skin type, but typically last up to six months.
Is Crystal IPL Limelight Skin Rejuvenation safe?
Crystal IPL Limelight Skin Rejuvenation is a safe and effective way to rejuvenate the skin. It is important, however, that you follow all safety instructions provided by your clinician.
Is the procedure painful?
Most people report that the process is comfortable and there is no need for anaesthesia. Your clinician will be able to provide you with further information on what to expect during the procedure.
Are there any side effects?
Side effects from Crystal IPL Limelight Skin Rejuvenation are generally mild and short-lived. These may include redness, swelling or itching around the treated area.
What is the cost?
The cost of treatment varies depending on the area to be treated and the number of treatments required. During your consultation, one of our cosmetic medical professionals will determine the cost for you. Before your treatment begins, you will always be asked to approve the number of units and the cost.
BEFORE & AFTER GALLERY
Book a consultation
Your aesthetic concerns are unique to you, which is why we recommend scheduling a Complimentary Consultation to discuss your specific needs and expectations. During the consultation, our experienced team of specialists will discuss which treatments are appropriate and provide a tailored treatment plan that is best suited to achieve results within your budget. We prioritize open communication and informed decision-making, ensuring that you feel confident and comfortable throughout your aesthetic journey.
Rest assured that our dedicated team is dedicated to your safety, satisfaction, and achieving the best possible outcomes. We look forward to welcoming you for your consultation and embarking on this transformative experience together. Your unique vision is our top priority, and we're excited to help you achieve it.