Rejuven8cosmetix is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information.
Rejuven8 Cosmetix takes its responsibility of handling your personal information very seriously. Rejuven8 Cosmetix is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act), as well as other applicable laws protecting privacy. Where appropriate, Rejuven8 Cosmetix will handle personal information relying on the related bodies corporate exemption in the Privacy Act.
REASONS FOR COLLECTING, USING, SHARING AND HOLD YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Rejuven8 Cosmetix will collect and hold personal information that it needs to ensure it can provide services and information to clients about treatments and for its business operations (such as internal assessment practices to assess the feasibility of treatments and services). Rejuven8 Cosmetix also uses personal information for directly related business activities, such as clinic audits and business processes (eg team member training).
To provide most services, we can only deal with individuals who have identified themselves to us using name, date of birth and address. We may be able to provide some information or products to individuals who do not wish to provide us with personal information. We collect personal information when a service or product is purchased in order to provide the requested treatment, provide updated information, and advise which other treatments may be of interest to you. You do not need to provide us with personal information, however this may result in Rejuven8 Cosmetix being unable to provide a product or service to you.
Some of the information Rejuven8 Cosmetix collects is used and disclosed for the purposes of facilitating Rejuven8 Cosmetix’s website and mobile application, which allow you to interact and share information. Rejuven8 Cosmetix may also use the information for marketing to you or for any other purpose permitted under the Privacy Act. If you choose not to provide certain personal information to us, we may not be able to provide you with the services you require.
ISSUES RELATING TO YOUR CONSENT TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
When you register as a client of Rejuven8 Cosmetix, you provide consent for our team to access and use your personal information so they can provide you with the best possible treatment and experience. Only team members who need to see your personal information will have access to it. If we need to use your information for anything else, we will seek additional consent from you to do this.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
The types of personal information Rejuven8 Cosmetix collects may include:
- Personal details (name, address, date of birth, Medicare number)
- Your medical history including (but may not be limited to) allergies, immunisations, medications and risk factors
- Notes made during the course of a consultation
- Before and after photographs of you taken during the course of a consultation
- Results and reports received from other health service providers; and
- Credit card or debit card information for billing purposes, and
- In the event of an emergency, Rejuven8 Cosmetix may collect information from your next of kin or emergency contact details. Next of kin may include immediate family or friends.
METHODS OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Rejuven8 Cosmetix may collect your personal information in several different ways:
- When you make your first appointment our staff will collect your personal, medical and billing information. This information will be used to secure your appointment, deliver our services and products, collect information about usage of our services and to provide you with further information about our services and products;
- During the course of providing our services, we may collect further personal information;
- We may also collect personal information when you visit our website, send us an email or SMS, telephone us, make an online appointment or communicate with us using social media; and
- We may collect certain information from you for job recruitment purposes (including your name and contact details, information about your working history and relevant records checks), from any recruitment consultant and from your previous employers and others who may be able to provide information to us to assist us in our decision on whether to make you an offer of employment.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal information will be used for the following purposes:
- To deliver services to Rejuven8 Cosmetix’s clients;
- To provide information about products, services and/or special offers
- To conduct clinical review meetings with our staff, so that we may suggest treatment options that are best suited to you
- To obtain feedback about the products and services we deliver to you
- To conduct internal audits and reviews
- To undertake billing for our services
- To consider an application for employment
When Rejuven8 Cosmetix collects personal information, we may also use that information for promotional or marketing purposes. For example, to provide information about products, services or other information that may be of interest to Rejuven8 Cosmetix’s clients. Rejuven8 Cosmetix may contact you via phone call, email and/or SMS, and Rejuven8 Cosmetix will include an option to not receive further communications.
If you want to opt out of any future marketing communications, you may do so by calling, emailing or mailing via the options provided in the message, or to our Privacy Team through the contact details given on this page. Rejuven8 Cosmetix may contract with other companies or service providers to assist in delivering its services including (but not limited to) marketing, market research, hosting and product development services, analysis of client lists and/or consulting services. Such third-party service providers may have access to personal information that is necessary to deliver their service. They may not use the information for any other purposes.
DISCLOSING PERSONAL DATA
For the purposes we have described, we may disclose your personal information:
- to any of our related businesse
- to other healthcare providers
- to our suppliers (including service and content providers), contractors, service providers, professional advisors, dealers and agents where you have otherwise consented
- when it is necessary to lessen or prevent a serious threat to a person’s life, health or safety of public health or safety, or it is impractical to obtain your consent; or
- as otherwise required or authorised by law (eg court subpoena).
Rejuven8 Cosmetix will not share your personal information with anyone outside Australia (unless under exceptional circumstances that are permitted by law) without your consent.
ACCESS OF PERSONAL DATA
You have a right to access your personal information that is held by Rejuven8 Cosmetix. Rejuven8 Cosmetix will not release any personal information over the phone. Rejuven8 Cosmetix requires you to put this request in writing by emailing info@ rejuven8 Cosmetix.com.au, and Rejuven8 Cosmetix will respond within a reasonable time.
Rejuven8 Cosmetix will take reasonable steps to amend or correct your personal information where the information is not accurate or up to date, or delete your personal information if requested by you (except for any personal information we are required by law to retain). From time to time, Rejuven8 Cosmetix may ask you to verify that your personal information held by Rejuven8 Cosmetix is correct and current.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA AND SECURITY MEASURES
Rejuven8 Cosmetix takes all reasonable steps to keep personal information recorded protected from misuse, interference, loss and from any unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Personal information is stored on secure servers if it is in digital format or is locked if it is in hardcopy format.
Rejuven8 Cosmetix employees are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Rejuven8 Cosmetix. Only authorised personnel are able to access your information and information will only be disclosed to a third party if they have the appropriate authority. Rejuven8 Cosmetix destroys or de-identifies personal information it no longer needs or is no longer required by law to keep, where possible.
COOKIES AND IP ADDRESS TRACKING TECHNOLOGY
Rejuven8 Cosmetix’s website may use system cookies. A “system cookie” is a small amount of information stored on a user’s computer by our web site server. The “system cookie” identifies the user’s browser. If for any reason you wish not to take advantage of system cookies, you may have your browser not accept them, although this may disable or render unusable some of the features of Rejuven8 Cosmetix’s website. “System cookies” can be disabled by the user going to the preferences or options menus in their browser.
When using Rejuven8 Cosmetix’s website, your IP address may be used to help diagnose problems with our servers, to administer the website or to help identify you and/or your purchase orders. Rejuven8 Cosmetix may also share information about you, gathered from your contact information, for the purposes of gathering certain demographic information and user insights about visitors to our websites. Should you wish to opt out of Google Analytics Advertising Features, you can opt-out through your Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means
LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
Rejuven8 Cosmetix’s website contains links to external websites not owned or controlled by Rejuven8 Cosmetix. Rejuven8 Cosmetix is not responsible for the conduct of companies or individuals in respect of these websites, or for the performance or otherwise of any content and/or software contained in any linked external websites.
We take complaints and concerns regarding your privacy seriously. You should express any privacy concerns you may have in writing with our Privacy Team (see contact details below). We will then attempt to resolve our concern as quickly as possible in accordance with our resolution procedure.
If you are unsatisfied with our resolution procedure or you wish to escalate your complaint, you may also contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC). Generally, the OAIC will require you to give them time to respond before they will investigate. For further information visit www.oaic.gov.au or call the OAIC on 1300 363 992.
RIGHT OF REPLY
If you have any feedback or questions about the contents of this policy or about how Rejuven8 Cosmetix has dealt with your personal information, please direct them to our Privacy Team:
PO BOX 326,
Phone: 07 5593 3388
Rejuven8 Cosmetix will endeavour to respond to all questions or feedback as soon as possible.