Hydrating Skin Booster Injections improves look & feel of your skin
Do you have dull, lifeless skin that feels dry and dehydrated? Rejuven8cosmetix provides the most recent Skin Booster treatment to restore moisture and radiance to dehydrated and dull-looking skin. This results in a more youthful, glowing appearance. If you want your skin to feel renewed and fresh while also looking radiant and nourished. Our practitioners are skilled at replenishing your skin's hydration with skin booster injections that naturally attract water to the areas of the skin that require it the most.
Hydrating Skin Booster injections are a non-surgical treatment that can improve skin hydration and reduce the signs of aging and sun damage. This treatment is specifically designed to boost the skins hyaluronic acid, which aids in the binding of moisture and water in the skin, resulting in plumper, more hydrated skin. The procedure is performed with a very fine needle or using our revolutionary V2 injecting equipment. It can be used to improve skin hydration in the face, neck, and décolletage areas, as well as other dehydrated areas of the body.
Contact us today to book your consultation and find out how Hydrating Skin Booster injections can help restore your skin’s youthful glow.
Hydrating Skin Booster injections improve skin hydration quickly, giving you a more youthful, refreshed appearance. By helping to add moisture and plump up the skin, the treatment can also improve the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of ageing. The treatment is appropriate for all skin types and is a non-invasive, safe alternative to more invasive treatments. With regular treatments, you can keep your skin looking fresh and hydrated.
Our Hydrating Skin Booster injections are designed to help improve dehydrated skin, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and give a refreshed appearance. Get in touch with us today to learn more about the benefits of this treatment and how it can help you achieve your desired results.
During treatment, small amounts of hyaluronic acid are injected into the skin, which helps to draw water in and keep the skin hydrated. The effect is immediate, with a visible increase in radiance immediately following treatment. The results improve gradually over time and with regular treatments, you can keep your skin looking young for longer.
Hydrating Skin Booster injections provide several great benefits, particularly in keeping skin hydrated and supple. In addition to the immediate improvement in skin appearance, it can also reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, plump up sagging skin, and improve overall skin tone. It can even help reduce the appearance of acne scars and other blemishes.
In preparation for your treatment session:
- A Complimentary Consultation can be done immediately before your treatment to ensure that this treatment is appropriate and safe for you to have done and assess the amount of injectable product required to achieve your desired result
- Avoid taking blood thinning medications and supplements – these increase the risk of severe bruising
- Avoid alcohol for 48hrs before treatment – this increases the risk of severe bruising
- Avoid excess sun exposure prior to your treatment
- Avoid any cosmetic treatments that may lead to inflammation or peeling prior to your treatment
- Please ‘ask the team’ or call the clinic for detailed advice on how to prepare for your treatment
After the treatment:
- Your practitioner will provide you with a written aftercare instruction sheet with advice on what to expect after your treatment and how to look after it
- You may experience redness, swelling, bruising and mild discomfort in the areas treated that will settle over a few days
- Cold compresses can be used if necessary
- Clean the skin with a gentle cleanser for 2 days and do not use any ‘active’ or acidic skin care for 2 days. Please ask your therapist for advice on the perfect post treatment skin care regimen to enhance and complement your results
- Avoid strenuous exercise with excess sweating for 2 days
- Avoid swimming in pools for 1 week
- Avoid excess sun exposure for 2 weeks
- High quality cosmeceutical mineral makeup can be applied the day after the treatment
- Healite LED light therapy in the week after the treatment is advisable to promote healing, minimise redness & bruising and reduce downtime
- Is advisable to book a ‘follow up’ appointment 2-4 weeks after the treatment to review the progress of your treatment
- Please ‘ask the team’ or call the clinic for detailed advice on your post treatment aftercare
Hydrating Skin Boosters
Hydrating skin boosters are performed by Registered Nurses. Pricing is as follows:
Hydrating Skin Boosters not using the V2 Injector technology
- Performed By Nurse (1 ml) $290
- Performed By Nurse (2 ml) $551
Hydrating Skin Boosters using the V2 Injector technology (additional benefit from skin needling)
- Performed By Nurse (3 ml) via V2 Injector $595
- Performed by Nurse (6 ml) via V2 Injector $1190
- Performed by Nurse (9 ml) via V2 Injector $1785
Add Healite LED Light to reduce the risk & severity of bruising $49
How long do the results of Hydrating Skin Booster injections last?
The results of Hydrating Skin Booster injections typically last between 2-3 months, but with regular treatments, you can maintain the results for up to 12 months. Regular treatments can also help build up a longer-lasting effect, with effects that can last 18 months or longer.
Will my skin appear frozen and unnatural?
No. The results of Hydrating Skin Booster injections are subtle and natural-looking, so you don’t have to worry about having a “frozen” look. The injections will make your skin look hydrated and glowing, not stiff or unnatural.
Is the process painful?
The process of Hydrating Skin Booster injections involves very little to no pain, however, patients may feel a slight pinch as the needle is inserted. The use of numbing creams can be used to minimise any discomfort and this will be discussed prior to your treatment.
Are there any side effects?
The side effects associated with Hydrating Skin Booster injections are generally mild and temporary. Common side effects include swelling, redness, and bruising at the injection sites. These side effects should resolve within a few days.
What is the cost?
The cost of treatment varies depending on the area to be treated and the number of treatments required. During your consultation, one of our cosmetic practitioners will determine the amount of Hydrating Skin Booster needed , which can be immediately followed by your treatment. Before your treatment begins, you will always be asked to approve the treatment planned and the cost.
Why do people need hydrating skin boosters?
Hydrating Skin Booster injections help restore the moisture levels in the skin, resulting in a softer and smoother texture. This can result in improved elasticity, luminosity and overall skin tone. In addition, hydrating skin boosters also help to give a more youthful glow to the complexion. Skin boosters can be used to target specific areas of the face, such as reducing wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes and mouth. They can also be used as an overall treatment to boost the skin’s moisture levels and give it an all-over glow. Booster treatments are a great way to get ahead of the signs of aging and maintain a healthy, youthful appearance.
Where can hydrating skin boosters be used?
Areas commonly injected with Hydrating Skin Boosters include:
- Eyes – the fine wrinkles that form around and underneath the eyes from facial expression can be very effectively treated with Hydrating Skin Boosters.
- Mouth area – Hydrating Skin Boosters can soften vertical lips or ‘smokers lines’ and help smooth out dimpled skin.
- Face – Hydrating Skin Boosters can be used as a generalised injectable treatment using the V2 Injector to treat the entire face with 3 mls of Hyaluronic Acid Gel to give the skin a generalised smoother, hydrated and more radiant texture and tone.
- Neck & Decolletage – when Hydrating Skin Boosters are injected using the V2 Injector underneath the chin and on the neck and décolletage, it will create an intensely hydrated and moisturised effect which will help lift the skin and smooth out fine wrinkles.
- Hands – Hydrating Skin Boosters are often used to counteract the visible signs of aging seen on the backs of hands.
What are hydrating skin boosters?
Hydrating skin boosters are a type of non-surgical skin rejuvenation treatment that involves injecting a hyaluronic acid gel into the skin. The hyaluronic acid gel helps to replenish and lock moisture into the skin, creating a much smoother and more hydrated complexion. The hyaluronic acid used gives the skin a more youthful, radiant appearance and can be especially useful in treating signs of aging seen on the backs of hands, around the eyes and mouth, and across the cheeks.
BEFORE & AFTER GALLERY
Book a consultation
Your aesthetic concerns are unique to you, which is why we recommend scheduling a Complimentary Consultation to discuss your specific needs and expectations. During the consultation, our experienced team of specialists will discuss which treatments are appropriate and provide a tailored treatment plan that is best suited to achieve results within your budget. We prioritize open communication and informed decision-making, ensuring that you feel confident and comfortable throughout your aesthetic journey.
Rest assured that our dedicated team is dedicated to your safety, satisfaction, and achieving the best possible outcomes. We look forward to welcoming you for your consultation and embarking on this transformative experience together. Your unique vision is our top priority, and we're excited to help you achieve it.