3D Skin Rejuvenation
The 3D skin rejuvenation treatment employs three cutting-edge high-powered Cutera technologies: IPL, Laser Genesis and Titan. This one-of-a-kind formula will improve all visible signs of ageing and sun damage by reducing redness, fading brown pigmentation and freckling, closing open pores and tightening loose sagging skin to lift skin on the lower face and neck. One amazing treatment to treat multiple concerns.
Rejuven8 Cosmetix can offer you the combined benefits of all three face rejuvenation technologies to achieve a more youthful and healthy looking complexion that will last for years. Our experienced clinicians will assess your individual skin condition to create the best skin treatment plan for you, taking into account your desired results and skin type. For a holistic approach to anti-aging, we combine medical-grade products and advanced treatments such as IPL, Laser Genesis and Titan.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation and our professional team will be happy to discuss the best way to approach your skin concerns. We guarantee that you will feel relaxed in a friendly and comfortable environment while we work with you to achieve the desired outcome.
The 3D skin rejuvenation treatment is a combination of IPL, Laser Genesis and Titan treatments. IPL (intense pulsed light) is a non-invasive treatment that improves skin tone and texture. It also reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, tightens lax skin, diminishes sun damage and age spots, as well as helps to treat active acne. Laser Genesis is a non-ablative laser treatment that targets deeper layers of skin and helps to improve collagen production while reducing redness and scarring. Finally, the Titan skin tightening technology helps to tighten deeper layers of skin for a more youthful appearance.
To ensure that our clients achieve the best possible results, we combine these treatments in customised plans that are tailored to meet each individual’s needs. Our highly trained and certified technicians are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care and giving every client a safe, comfortable experience.
3D skin rejuvenation treatment works by using a combination of three different technologies: IPL, Laser Genesis and Titan skin tightening for a holistic, non-invasive solution. The first step is IPL or Intense Pulsed Light Therapy, which works by using pulses of light energy to treat the skin. This energy is absorbed by the pigmented areas of the skin such as sunspots, age spots or freckles. Laser Genesis helps to reduce redness, while Titan skin tightening addresses volume loss, wrinkles and sagging by stimulating the production of collagen.
The benefits of 3D skin rejuvenation treatments are many. It can help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, sunspots and age spots. It also helps to improve skin texture and tone, making it smoother and brighter. Additionally, 3D skin rejuvenation treatments can reduce the appearance of enlarged pores, improve pigmentation issues and reduce redness. It also helps to stimulate collagen production, which can improve the elasticity and firmness of the skin over time.
In preparation for your treatment session:
- A Complimentary Consultation is recommended prior to booking your 3D Skin Rejuvenation treatment. At this consultation, a test patch can be performed to asses how your skin will respond to the treatment and determine the settings needed to achieve the best possible result
- IPL cannot be performed on darker or tanned skin types or on artifical tanning agents and treatments will be cancelled or modified if considered unsafe
- Avoid excess sun exposure prior to your treatment
- Avoid artificial tanning agents for 4 weeks prior to the treatment. This treatment cannot be performed on artificial tan as it will create burning on the skin.
- Avoid skin exfoliating treatments such as Facial Peels prior to your treatment
- Avoid any cosmetic treatments that may lead to inflammation or peeling prior to your treatment
- Please ‘ask the team’ or call the clinic for detailed advice on how to prepare for your treatment
After the treatment:
- Your practitioner will provide you with a written aftercare instruction sheet with advice on what to expect after your treatment and how to look after it
- Skin may be red and slightly swollen. Pigmented spots may appear darker or slightly crusted
- Clean the skin with a gentle cleanser for 2 days and do not use any ‘active’ or acidic skin care for 2 days
- Please ask your therapist for advice on the perfect post treatment skin care regimen to enhance and complement your results
- High quality cosmeceutical mineral makeup can be applied the day after the treatment
- Avoid strenuous exercise with excess sweating for 2 days
- Avoid swimming in pools for 1 week
- Avoid excess sun exposure for 2 weeks
- SPF 50+ should be applied at all times
- Please ‘ask the team’ or call the clinic for detailed advice on your post treatment aftercare
3D Skin Rejuvenation Treatments
3D Skin Rejuvenation Treatments are performed by Specialist Therapists. Price per Treatment:
- Full Face $1499
- Full Face & Neck $1699
- Full Face & Decolletage $1899
- Full Neck & Decolletage $1799
- Full Face, Neck & Decolletage
PRE PURCHASE PACKAGE of 2 x 3D Skin Rejuvenation Treatments – Get 20% Discount on the 2nd Treatment
- Add Healite LED Light to enhance the treatment $49
Why are the treatments combined?
The three types of treatments used in 3D skin rejuvenation are combined to achieve maximum results. For example, if a patient wants to reduce wrinkles and fine lines, they would receive a laser treatment to stimulate the body’s natural healing process and collagen production, an exfoliation procedure to help remove dead skin cells and debris, and a hydrating mask to nourish the skin. By combining these treatments, patients can benefit from an overall effect that yields more dramatic results than any single treatment alone.
Why do people need 3D skin rejuvenation?
3D skin rejuvenation is used to reduce the signs of aging, acne scarring and sun damage on the skin. It is also used to improve overall skin tone, texture and hydration. The treatment also helps to reduce redness, fine lines and wrinkles, as well as promote overall skin health. By treating all layers of the skin, 3D skin rejuvenation can provide long-lasting, beautiful results.
What does a 3D Skin Rejuvenation treatment treat?
Here are some of the concerns 3D Skin Rejuvenation treatment can treat:
- Sun damage to the face, neck and décolletage;
- Poor skin texture;
- Facial redness & broken capillaries;
- Rosacea and mild acne;
- Freckles on the face, neck and décolletage;
- Brown pigmentation, hyperpigmentation and Melasma (a hormonal pigmentation commonly on the forehead, around the cheeks and eyes and on the chin) on the face, neck and décolletage;
- Fine crepey lines and wrinkles on the skin;
- Large dilated open pores;
- Acne scarring;
- Loose sagging skin around the jawline and neck with jowls and heaviness in the lower face.
How long do the results of 3D skin rejuvenation treatments last?
The results of 3D skin rejuvenation treatments can typically last for up to six months or more. The exact duration of the results can depend on a variety of factors including the type of treatment used and the individual’s skin. It is best to discuss the expected results with a qualified aesthetic practitioner before undergoing any treatments.
Is 3D skin rejuvenation safe?
Yes, 3D skin rejuvenation is generally considered to be a safe and effective treatment for improving the appearance of the skin. It is, however, important to follow the instructions provided by the practitioner and to have realistic expectations of the results.
Is the procedure painful?
Most people report that the process is relatively painless, though some people may tolerate it better than others. Generally speaking, the amount of discomfort is minimal and temporary.
Are there any side effects?
Side effects from 3D skin rejuvenation are generally mild and short-lived. Common side effects include redness, swelling and tenderness at the treatment site.
BEFORE & AFTER GALLERY
Book a consultation
Your aesthetic concerns are unique to you, which is why we recommend scheduling a Complimentary Consultation to discuss your specific needs and expectations. During the consultation, our experienced team of specialists will discuss which treatments are appropriate and provide a tailored treatment plan that is best suited to achieve results within your budget. We prioritize open communication and informed decision-making, ensuring that you feel confident and comfortable throughout your aesthetic journey.
Rest assured that our dedicated team is dedicated to your safety, satisfaction, and achieving the best possible outcomes. We look forward to welcoming you for your consultation and embarking on this transformative experience together. Your unique vision is our top priority, and we're excited to help you achieve it.