Face contouring fillers to restore lost volume and youthful contours.
Face contouring fillers replenish lost volume and contours to the face, improving the facial appearance in areas such as the cheeks, temples, lower face, chin, and jawline while also lifting and redefining the face. Our Facial Fillers give your face a more youthful symmetrical appearance and help you regain the facial volume you've lost naturally over time. Cosmetic injections are fast, effective, and affordable and can be tailored to meet your individual needs.
Rejuven8 Cosmetix offers a comprehensive selection of face contouring fillers in a variety of thicknesses, volumes, and longevity. We carefully assess each patient’s needs to ensure that they receive the best treatments for their skin, age, and desired outcome. With the use of our contouring injectable treatments to the face we can restore the youthful fullness and curves and enhance the existing contours of your face.
Contact us if you are looking for a professional and experienced team to help you restore youthful contours and rejuvenate your facial features.
Face contouring fillers are a non-surgical treatment option to replenish lost volume and reshape natural curves on the face. It works by replenishing lost fat and facial volume from weight loss, hereditary family facial features and general aging. The injectable filler contains hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the body that serves to keep the tissues of the face stable and hydrated. The procedure is minimally invasive, with little or no downtime afterwards. The effects are immediate and subtle, lasting from 9-12 months.
Contact us to discuss your treatment options. We will gladly answer any questions you have and assist you in achieving a natural, youthful appearance.
Face contouring fillers use a thick hyaluronic gel which when injected into the deeper tissues of the face attracting water and lifts those areas. This replenishing of lost volume creates a lifting effect on the facial tissues to improve sunken areas and lift the sagging skin seen on the lower part of the face and jawline.
The benefit of using a face contouring filler over other treatments is that there is little or no downtime. The effects are immediate, with some fillers lasting up to 9 months. This can help you make a dramatic improvement in your appearance without needing to commit to more invasive procedures. Face contouring fillers can reduce wrinkles, fill in hollow areas and produce a visible lifting effect on the lower and mid facial areas by enhancing the cheek bones.
In preparation for your treatment session:
- A Complimentary Consultation can be done immediately before your treatment to ensure that this treatment is appropriate and safe for you to have done and assess the amount of injectable product required to achieve your desired result
- Avoid taking blood thinning medications and supplements – these increase the risk of severe bruising
- Avoid alcohol for 48hrs before treatment – this increases the risk of severe bruising
- Avoid excess sun exposure prior to your treatment
- Avoid any cosmetic treatments that may lead to inflammation or peeling prior to your treatment
- Please ‘ask the team’ or call the clinic for detailed advice on how to prepare for your treatment
After the treatment:
- Your practitioner will provide you with a written aftercare instruction sheet with advice on what to expect after your treatment and how to look after it
- You may experience redness, swelling, bruising and mild discomfort in the areas treated that will settle over a few days
- Cold compresses can be used if necessary
- Clean the skin with a gentle cleanser for 2 days and do not use any ‘active’ or acidic skin care for 2 days. Please ask your therapist for advice on the perfect post treatment skin care regimen to enhance and complement your results
- Avoid strenuous exercise with excess sweating for 2 days
- Avoid swimming in pools for 1 week
- Avoid excess sun exposure for 2 weeks
- High quality cosmeceutical mineral makeup can be applied the day after the treatment
- Healite LED light therapy in the week after the treatment is advisable to promote healing, minimise redness & bruising and reduce downtime
- Is advisable to book a ‘follow up’ appointment 2-4 weeks after the treatment to review the progress of your treatment
- Please ‘ask the team’ or call the clinic for detailed advice on your post treatment aftercare
Face Contouring Filler Treatments
Face Contouring Filler Treatments are performed by Cosmetic Doctors and Registered Nurses. Pricing is as follows:
Contouring Filler (1 ml)
- Performed By Doctor $850
- Performed By Nurse $695
Contouring Filler (2 ml)
- Performed By Doctor $1100
- Performed By Nurse $890
Purchase any further 2ml of Face Contouring Filler at the same treatment Get 10% Discount on that extra 2ml of Face Contouring Filler
What is face contouring filler treatment and how does it differ from a skin dermal filler treatment?
Loss of facial fat and the ‘slipping’ of that fat is a natural unwanted effect from aging, together with ‘reabsorption’ of bone in the skull leading to loss of bony prominences. These effects can lead to faces becoming longer and more masculine looking with the loss of the natural ‘fullness and curves’ on the face that help keep the face looking young and healthy. A face contouring filler treatment is a cosmetic procedure that uses the thickest injectable fillers to create a more balanced and aesthetically pleasing appearance. Unlike dermal fillers, which are generally used to directly fill wrinkles and grooves, contour filler is specifically designed for maximum lift in deeply sunken hollows and to restore the general loss of facial fat and the natural facial contours that are seen in youth.
Why do people need face contouring fillers?
As we age, the face looks less contoured and flatter due to volume loss, which is caused by a decrease in natural hyaluronic acid production, loss of fat and loss of bone. Facial fillers can help restore facial contours and add volume to areas that have lost volume, making you appear younger and more refreshed. We know that hyaluronic acid is one of the most important substances needed to prevent skin ageing as it gives the skin its plumpness and elasticity and facial fillers are a great way to restore the loss of hyaluronic acid in the skin.
Which areas can be treated?
The areas where contouring fillers can be used include:
- Cheeks – This is the most common area where Contouring Fillers are used for improving the fullness and shape of the cheeks. It can be placed high on the outer part of the cheeks to give the cheeks a ‘supermodel’ sculpted look or it can be placed in the middle of the cheek to give the cheeks full natural prominence. Increasing the size and shape of the cheeks will help lift loose sagging skin away from the jawline and may improve hollows and loose skin beneath the eyes. Since Contouring Fillers replace the lost fat that caused these problems, the use of skin Dermal Fillers to correct nasolabial folds and marionette grooves has decreased.
- Chin – Some people have a slightly underdeveloped chin and when you look at your profile, the chin sits back with the top lip forwards. Enhancing the chin can restore these features to a more natural balanced look in which the top lip and chin appear in a better position – it can also improve the appearance of the nose.
- Jawline – Injecting contour filler along the jawline to reshape and smooth out any irregularities can improve sagging skin around the jawline and jowls.
- Temple Hollows – Sunken areas near the eyes and in the temples can make the face appear narrow and aged, with a ‘skeletal’ appearance. Filling these hollows restores the upper face and eye area’s youthful appearance.
How long do the effects of face contouring fillers last?
The effects of facial fillers can last anywhere from 9 months to 12 months, depending on the type of filler used and the area treated.
Will my skin appear frozen and unnatural?
No. Your skin should look natural and supple regardless of the treatment you receive. Your practitioner will be able to tailor a treatment plan that is specifically designed to give you the results you desire without compromising on a natural-looking end result.
Is the process painful?
The procedure is relatively painless, but everyone’s pain threshold varies. Many describe the sensations as mild discomfort with occasional stinging sensations. Local anaesthetic injections can be used to minimise any discomfort.
Are there any side effects?
Side effects are relatively rare, however, like any other medical procedure there may be some risks involved depending upon the area treated and your cosmetic practitioner will discuss this fully before your treatment. Some immediate effects include redness, swelling, bruising, and itching. These effects usually subside in a few days.
What is the cost?
The cost of treatment varies depending on the area to be treated and the number of treatments required. During your consultation, one of our cosmetic practitioners will determine the amount of filler needed, which can be immediately followed by your treatment. Before your treatment begins, you will always be asked to approve the number of units and the cost.
BEFORE & AFTER GALLERY
Book a consultation
Your aesthetic concerns are unique to you, which is why we recommend scheduling a Complimentary Consultation to discuss your specific needs and expectations. During the consultation, our experienced team of specialists will discuss which treatments are appropriate and provide a tailored treatment plan that is best suited to achieve results within your budget. We prioritize open communication and informed decision-making, ensuring that you feel confident and comfortable throughout your aesthetic journey.
Rest assured that our dedicated team is dedicated to your safety, satisfaction, and achieving the best possible outcomes. We look forward to welcoming you for your consultation and embarking on this transformative experience together. Your unique vision is our top priority, and we're excited to help you achieve it.