Respect Your Skin:
Skin Rejuvenation Treatment
on the Gold Coast
Combining three remarkable methods of skin rejuvenation to boost your skin rejuvenation journey. Experience or unique designer treatments combining Microdermabrasion, Laser Genesis and IPL for a more youthful, radiant complexion.
Respect Your Skin Treatment
With our patented Respect Your Skin Treatment, you can target specific skin concerns such as acne, wrinkles and discolouration. Our treatment is intended to help patients achieve a more youthful and radiant complexion. To treat the skin, we use three of the most trusted and innovative skin rejuvenation methods available today: microdermabrasion, Laser Genesis and IPL.
Rejuven8 Cosmetix is the first clinic in Australia to offer this exclusive treatment. Respect Your Skin Treatment is suitable for a wide range of skin types and is a fantastic way to achieve beautiful, radiant skin that should never need to be covered up with makeup. Our unique treatment involves combining three remarkable methods of skin rejuvenation; Microdermabrasion, Laser Genesis and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) to give dramatic results in a very short space of time.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation and learn more about the advantages of this treatment and how it can assist you in achieving the skin you’ve always desired. Our skilled team will be able to assess your skin and develop a personalised treatment plan that is tailored specifically to you, ensuring the best possible results.
Respect Your Skin Treatment combines Microdermabrasion, IPL and Laser Genesis, all of which have been used successfully and safely in combination to treat a wide range of cosmetic skin problems. Our patented skin rejuvenation treatment offers a comprehensive solution for treating wrinkles, fine lines, discolouration, acne scarring and other issues. Respect Your Skin Treatment uses advanced technology to stimulate collagen production and remove the upper layers of damaged skin, improving texture and giving you the natural, youthful look you’ve been looking for.
To ensure that our clients get the best results, we only use the highest quality equipment and technology at our clinic. Throughout the treatment, our expert technicians will provide a professional and comfortable experience.
Respect Your Skin Treatment gently breaks down the upper layers of skin to stimulate collagen production using a combination of advanced laser and light treatments. This procedure treats acne scars, wrinkles and discolouration in the top layers of the skin, resulting in a more even, youthful complexion. The procedure begins with an examination of the patient’s skin to determine the best type of treatment for them.
The benefits of Respect Your Skin Treatment include improved skin tone, reduced wrinkles and fewer acne scars. The treatment can also help with skin discolouration caused by sun damage or age spots. In addition, the results are long-lasting and can be used to maintain a youthful appearance. The treatment is also non-invasive and doesn’t require any downtime or recovery time.
In preparation for your treatment session:
- A Complimentary Consultation is recommended prior to booking your Respect Your Skin treatment. At this consultation, a test patch can be performed to asses how your skin will respond to the treatment and determine the settings needed to achieve the best possible result
- IPL cannot be performed on darker or tanned skin types or on artifical tanning agents and treatments will be cancelled or modified if considered unsafe
- Avoid excess sun exposure prior to your treatment
- Avoid artificial tanning agents for 4 weeks prior to the treatment. This treatment cannot be performed on artificial tan as it will create burning on the skin.
- Avoid skin exfoliating treatments such as Facial Peels prior to your treatment
- Avoid any cosmetic treatments that may lead to inflammation or peeling prior to your treatment
- Please ‘ask the team’ or call the clinic for detailed advice on how to prepare for your treatment
After the treatment:
- Your practitioner will provide you with a written aftercare instruction sheet with advice on what to expect after your treatment and how to look after it
- Skin may be red and slightly swollen. Pigmented spots may appear darker or slightly crusted
- Clean the skin with a gentle cleanser for 2 days and do not use any ‘active’ or acidic skin care for 2 days
- Please ask your therapist for advice on the perfect post treatment skin care regimen to enhance and complement your results
- High quality cosmeceutical mineral makeup can be applied the day after the treatment
- Avoid strenuous exercise with excess sweating for 2 days
- Avoid swimming in pools for 1 week
- Avoid excess sun exposure for 2 weeks
- SPF 50+ should be applied at all times
- Please ‘ask the team’ or call the clinic for detailed advice on your post treatment aftercare
Respect Your Skin Rejuvenation Treatments
Respect Your Skin Rejuvenation Treatments are performed by Specialist Therapists. Price per Treatment:
- Cheeks $210
- Full Face $420
- Face & Neck $774
- Face & 1/2 Decolletage $774
- Face & Decolletage $928
- Neck & 1/2 Decolletage $740
- Neck & Decolletage $895
- Face, Neck & 1/2 Decolletage $1127
- Face, Neck & Decolletage $1282
PRE PURCHASE PACKAGE of 3 Respect Your Skin Rejuvenation Treatments – Get 4th Treatment FREE
- Add Healite LED Light to enhance the treatment $49
What is a Respect Your Skin Rejuvenation treatment?
Respect Your Skin Rejuvenation treatments are an innovative combination of Microdermabrasion, IPL, and Laser Genesis that promotes vibrant and healthy-looking skin in men and women of all ages. It is an excellent treatment for pigmentation issues on fair skin. With Respect Your Skin, you can now have a youthful appearance by treating conditions associated with premature ageing and sun damage, such as excessive redness, large pores, uneven texture, brown pigmentation, freckling and fine wrinkles. This procedure has also been scientifically proven to generate new collagen.
Why do people need a Respect Your Skin Rejuvenation treatment?
Respect Your Skin Rejuvenation treatments can help improve the appearance of skin that has lost its youthful glow due to aging, sun damage, or lifestyle factors. It can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, as well as improve skin tone and texture. Additionally, it can help diminish blemishes or scars and provide overall rejuvenation of the skin.
What can Respect Your Skin Rejuvenation treatments treat?
Here are some of the concerns a Respect Your Skin rejuvenation treatment can treat:
- Sun damage to the face, neck and décolletage;
- Poor Skin texture;
- Facial redness & broken capillaries;
- Rosacea and mild acne;
- Freckles on the face, neck and décolletage –Crystal Laser Genesis is the treatment of choice when treating brown freckling on darker skin types where IPL Limelight Colour Correction treatments are not recommended or unsafe;
- Brown pigmentation, hyperpigmentation and Melasma (a hormonal pigmentation commonly on the forehead, around the cheeks and eyes and on the chin) – Crystal Laser Genesis is the treatment of choice when treating brown freckling on darker skin types where IPL Limelight Colour Correction treatments are not recommended or unsafe;;
- Fine crepey lines and wrinkles on the skin;
- Large dilated open pores;
- Scarring – A Respect Your Skin treatment is an extremely effective treatment for acne scarring.
How long do the results of the Respect Your Skin Rejuvenation treatments last?
The results of Respect Your Skin Rejuvenation treatments are long-lasting, typically lasting up to a year. However, results may vary depending on your skin type and lifestyle habits.
Is a Respect Your Skin Rejuvenation treatment safe?
Yes, Respect Your Skin Rejuvenation treatments are a safe and non-invasive procedure.
Is the procedure painful?
Most people report that the process is not painful. However, some people may experience mild discomfort or irritation depending on their skin sensitivity.
Are there any side effects?
Side effects of Respect Your Skin Rejuvenation treatments are rare and generally mild. You may experience redness, minor swelling or bruising in the treated area following your procedure, but these should dissipate within a few hours.
What is the cost?
The cost of treatment varies depending on the area to be treated and the number of treatments required. During your consultation, one of our cosmetic medical professionals will determine the cost for you. Before your treatment begins, you will always be asked to approve the number of units and the cost.
BEFORE & AFTER GALLERY
Book a consultation
Your aesthetic concerns are unique to you, which is why we recommend scheduling a Complimentary Consultation to discuss your specific needs and expectations. During the consultation, our experienced team of specialists will discuss which treatments are appropriate and provide a tailored treatment plan that is best suited to achieve results within your budget. We prioritize open communication and informed decision-making, ensuring that you feel confident and comfortable throughout your aesthetic journey.
Rest assured that our dedicated team is dedicated to your safety, satisfaction, and achieving the best possible outcomes. We look forward to welcoming you for your consultation and embarking on this transformative experience together. Your unique vision is our top priority, and we're excited to help you achieve it.