Facial capillary & leg vein laser treatment
Using a medical grade Cutera Laser, your veins are treated using a non invasive laser technology that effectively reduces the appearance of facial and leg veins, without causing any discomfort. The laser light penetrates the skin and seals off the vein, causing it to shrink and fade over time leaving you with a clearer capillary free skin.
At Rejuven8 Cosmetix, our medical grade Cutera Laser ensures that you get the best possible results when it comes to Facial Capillary & Leg Vein Laser treatment. Our goal is to provide you with a safe, effective and comfortable laser treatment that will reduce the appearance of veins and other vascular abnormalities.
Contact us today to book your consultation and find out how Rejuven8 Cosmetix can help you get rid of those unsightly veins! We look forward to helping you achieve your aesthetic goals.
Facial Capillary & Leg Vein Laser treatment targets the problematic veins, causing them to collapse and eventually fade away. This is a very precise and gentle procedure that aids in reducing the appearance of veins on the face and body. The Cutera Laser system uses the latest technology in laser treatments and can treat a variety of skin issues. The laser specifically targets the veins, leaving surrounding tissue unaffected and unharmed. This makes it a safe and effective treatment for reducing the appearance of veins.
We use the latest in Cutera technology to provide you with the best possible results. After treatment, your veins will appear much less prominent and fade away over time. Our skilled technicians use their expertise to administer the most effective laser treatments available. This ensures that you get the best possible results for your aesthetic needs.
Facial Capillary & Leg Vein Laser treatment works by using light energy to heat and destroy the veins. The laser specifically targets the red, blue or purple colours of the veins, making them less visible and less prominent over time. The laser treatments are generally pain-free and can be performed in a short amount of time with minimal discomfort, depending on the size and location of the vein.
The benefits of Facial Capillary & Leg Vein Laser treatment include improved appearance, fewer and less visible veins, and fewer side effects than other treatments. This treatment is also known to be largely safe, with few reported side effects. It is also much more affordable than treatments such as sclerotherapy and does not require any injections or medication.
In preparation for your treatment session:
- A Complimentary Consultation is recommended prior to booking your Facial Capillary & Leg Vein Laser treatment to ensure that this treatment is appropriate and safe for you to have done
- Please clean shave or wax if there are hairs on or around the area to be treated
- Avoid excess sun exposure prior to your treatment
- Avoid artificial tanning agents for 4 weeks prior to the treatment. This treatment cannot be performed on artificial tan as it will create burning on the skin.
- Avoid skin exfoliating treatments such as Facial Peels prior to your treatment
- Avoid any cosmetic treatments that may lead to inflammation or peeling prior to your treatment
- Please ‘ask the team’ or call the clinic for detailed advice on how to prepare for your treatment
After the treatment:
- Your practitioner will provide you with a written aftercare instruction sheet with advice on what to expect after your treatment and how to look after it
- Skin may be red and slightly swollen and there may be a dry crusting of the skin where the laser was fired
- Clean the skin with a gentle cleanser for 2 days and do not use any ‘active’ or acidic skin care for 2 days.
- Please ask your therapist for advice on the perfect post treatment skin care regimen to enhance and complement your results
- High quality cosmeceutical mineral makeup can be applied the day after the treatment
- Avoid strenuous exercise with excess sweating for 2 days
- Avoid swimming in pools for 1 week
- Avoid excess sun exposure for 2 weeks
- SPF 50+ should be applied at all times
- Please ‘ask the team’ or call the clinic for detailed advice on your post treatment aftercare
Facial Capillary & Leg Vein Laser Treatments
Facial Capillary & Leg Vein Laser Treatments are performed by Specialist Laser Therapists. Price per Treatment:
- Small Area Facial Capillaries (20 Minutes) $165
- Medium Area Facial Capillaries or Leg Veins (30 Minutes) $270
- Large Area Facial Capillaries or Leg Veins (45 Minutes) $320
PRE PURCHASE PACKAGE of 5 Facial Capillary & Leg Vein Laser Treatments – Get 6th Treatment FREE
What is Facial Capillary & Leg Vein Laser Treatment?
The Facial Capillary & Leg Vein Laser treatment uses a laser to target the unwanted blood vessels and cause them to shrink, making them less visible. The process works by using heat energy to target the blood vessels and cause them to collapse. This can be done in a fraction of a second, making it an effective way to reduce the visibility of veins and other unwanted blood vessels. This treatment can be used to reduce the visibility of red bruises, angiomas, spider naevi and other vascular lesions. It can also be used to reduce the appearance of dilated capillaries, which are very small blood vessels in the skin.
Why do people need Facial Capillary & Leg Vein Laser treatments?
Facial telangiectasia, also known as broken capillaries, is characterised by small to medium-sized red or purplish blood vessels visible on the face, most commonly on the nose, cheeks and chin. They are caused by a combination of sun damage and inheritance in the majority of people, but in a small percentage, they may be genetic or due to other medical conditions. Certain blood vessels dilators, such as medication, alcohol, spicy foods, caffeine and some natural supplements, aggravate them. Laser treatment is an effective way to minimise the appearance of these vessels, making Facial Capillary & Leg Vein Laser treatments a popular choice.
What can the Facial Capillary & Leg Vein Laser treat?
Here are some of the concerns Facial & Leg Vein Lasers can treat:
Broken capillaries around the nose, cheeks and chin as well as other areas on the face;
- ‘Venous Lakes’ on the lips which are commonly called blood blisters;
- Capillary flares on the legs – these can look like purplish-red bruises from a distance;
- Red dots or angiomas on the face and body;
- Spider Naevi on the face and body – these damaged blood vessels have a ‘spider-like’ appearance with a central red dot and several red branches coming off that dot;
- Small broken capillarieson the face, neck & decolletage;
- Purple veins on the legs.
How long do the results of Facial Capillary & Leg Vein Laser Treatment last?
The results of Facial Capillary & Leg Vein Laser treatment can last up to several years, depending on the individual and the severity of their condition. There are often new vascular abnormalities that form over time and maintenance treatments can be done to keep these under control.
Is Facial Capillary & Leg Vein Laser treatment safe?
Yes, Facial Capillary & Leg Vein Laser treatment is known to be largely safe and effective, with few reported side effects. However, it is important to consult your cosmetic practitioner before undergoing any treatment, to ensure that it is suitable for you and that there are no potential risks.
Is Facial Capillary & Leg Vein Laser treatment painful?
The lasers used in this procedure are extremely precise, and the procedure is generally painless. Some patients may feel mild discomfort during treatment, ranging from a warm feeling to a slight stinging sensation. The discomfort is usually brief and passes quickly.
Are there any side effects?
Side effects from laser vein treatment are generally mild and temporary. The most commonly reported side effects are redness, swelling, tenderness, itching, bruising or discolouration of the skin at the treated site. These side effects usually go away on their own after a few days.
What is the cost?
The cost of treatment varies depending on the area to be treated and the number of treatments required. During your consultation, one of our cosmetic practitioners will determine the cost for you. Before your treatment begins, you will always be asked to approve the number of units and the cost.
BEFORE & AFTER GALLERY
Book a consultation
Your aesthetic concerns are unique to you, which is why we recommend scheduling a Complimentary Consultation to discuss your specific needs and expectations. During the consultation, our experienced team of specialists will discuss which treatments are appropriate and provide a tailored treatment plan that is best suited to achieve results within your budget. We prioritize open communication and informed decision-making, ensuring that you feel confident and comfortable throughout your aesthetic journey.
Rest assured that our dedicated team is dedicated to your safety, satisfaction, and achieving the best possible outcomes. We look forward to welcoming you for your consultation and embarking on this transformative experience together. Your unique vision is our top priority, and we're excited to help you achieve it.