Skin needling is a treatment used to rejuvenate and improve the texture of the skin. As the needles pass over the skin, micro-injuries stimulate the skin's natural healing response. It will break down damaged skin and stimulating collagen and elastin production. It is a highly effective and precise treatment for a variety of skin issues and areas. Including fine wrinkles, scarring in all forms, pigmentation, stretch marks, loose skin and enlarged pores.
Rejuven8 Cosmetix provides a full range of skin needling treatments to address a wide range of skin concerns. To ensure you get the best results, our experienced clinicians will assess your individual needs and develop a customised treatment plan. All of our treatments are carried out in a safe and hygienic environment, with great care taken to ensure the best possible outcome. We recognise that each patient has a distinct skin type and we use advanced technologies and products to provide customised treatments.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation and discuss your skin concerns. We look forward to helping you achieve the healthy and glowing complexion you’ve always wanted!
Skin needling is a minimally invasive treatment that uses small, sterile needles to make tiny punctures in the skin. This injures the epidermis and dermis in a controlled manner, triggering the body’s natural healing process. The treatment is used to reduce the visibility of skin creases, acne scars, and other skin imperfections. Rejuven8 Cosmetix clinic provides customised treatments using the most advanced skin needling technology to achieve the best results.
Our clinic only uses the highest quality equipment, sterilisation, and hygiene practices to ensure that our clients are comfortable and cared for. The highly trained cosmetic practitioners at Rejuven8 Cosmetix are experienced in skin needling and will provide a safe and effective treatment.
Skin needling works to stimulate the body’s natural collagen production and skin cell renewal. By using a specialised device with tiny needles, we create tiny holes in the skin to stimulate collagen production. These tiny holes help the skin shed dead skin cells and encourage new healthy cells to take their place, leading to a healthier and more youthful-looking complexion. The treatment is suitable for all skin types and is a safe and effective way to rejuvenate the skin.
The benefits of skin needling include a more youthful, glowing complexion with improved skin tone and texture. Skin needling can also minimise the appearance of fine creases and acne scars, as well as reduce the appearance of enlarged pores. Skin needling is also a great way to add extra nourishment to your skin, as it can help to promote the absorption of topical skin products.
In preparation for your treatment session:
- A Complimentary Consultation should be done prior to booking your skin needling treatment to ensure that this treatment is appropriate and safe for you to have done
- Avoid excess sun exposure prior to your treatment
- Avoid skin exfoliating treatments such as Facial Peels prior to your treatment
- Avoid any cosmetic treatments that may lead to inflammation or peeling prior to your treatment
- Please ‘ask the team’ or call the clinic for detailed advice on how to prepare for your treatment
After the treatment:
- Your practitioner will provide you with a written aftercare instruction sheet with advice on what to expect after your treatment and how to look after it
- You may experience redness, bruising and mild discomfort in the areas treated that will settle over a few days
- Cold compresses and ice can be used if necessary
- Clean the skin with a gentle cleanser for 2 days and do not use any ‘active’ or acidic skin care for 2 days. Please ask your therapist for advice on the perfect post treatment skin care regimen to enhance and complement your results
- Avoid strenuous exercise with excess sweating for 2 days
- Avoid swimming in pools for 1 week
- Avoid excess sun exposure for 2 weeks
- High quality cosmeceutical mineral makeup can be applied the day after the treatment
- Please ‘ask the team’ or call the clinic for detailed advice on your post treatment aftercare
Skin Needling Treatments
Skin Needling Treatments are performed by Dermal Therapists. Price per Treatment:
- Full Face $220
- Full Decolletage $220
- Full Neck $120
- Eye Area $120
- Face, Neck and Decolletage $400
- Single Small Scar $150
- Stretch Marks FROM $220
PRE PURCHASE PACKAGE of 5 Skin Needling Treatments – Get 6th Treatment FREE
- Add Healite LED Light to reduce the risk & severity of bruising and promote rapid recovery $49
What is skin needling?
Skin Needling is also sometimes known as Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT). Skin needling is a minimally invasive results orientated treatment. This procedure involves the use of an automated electric device with microscopic needles up to 2.5mm in length. As the needles penetrate the skin, tiny punctures are created within the epidermis and dermis that encourage the skin’s own natural healing response.
Why do people need skin needling?
Skin needling is a treatment used to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, scars, fine lines, and other skin imperfections. It can also stimulate collagen production in the skin which helps to reduce the signs of aging. Patients may find that skin needling helps to improve their skin tone, texture and overall appearance. Skin needling can also be used to help reduce the appearance of acne scars or any other scars that are caused by injury.
What does skin needling treat?
Areas commonly treated with Skin Needling include:
- Eyes – the fine wrinkles that form around and underneath the eyes from facial expression can be very effectively treated with skin needling;
- Mouth area – Skin Needling treatments can soften vertical lip or ‘smokers lines’ and help smooth out dimpled and crepey skin.
- Face – Skin Needling can be used as a generalised treatment on the skin of the face to stimulate the production of collagen & elastin and give the skin a smoother more radiant texture and tone. Dermapen will help to smooth out wrinkles, reduce the appearance of enlarged pores, improve skin texture, reduce brown pigmentation and help reverse the signs of sun-damage and aging;
- Neck & Décolletage – when Skin Needling is used underneath the chin and on the neck and décolletage, it will create a ‘tightening’ effect which will lift the skin and smooth out fine wrinkles.
- Hands – Skin Needling is often used to counteract the visible signs of aging seen on the backs of hands.
- Scalp – an effective treatment to stimulate dormant hair follicles and regrow hair where there has been premature hair loss and hair thinning.
- Stretch marks – Skin needling helps to smooth out stretch marks and improve the discolouration and poor skin texture associated with stretch marks.
- Scarring – an effective treatment to improve traumatic, surgical and acne scarring, and the treatment is greatly enhanced by the additional use of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP).
How long do the results of skin needling last?
The results of skin needling can last for up to a year or more, depending on the individual’s lifestyle and continued skincare regime.
Is skin needling safe?
Yes, skin needling is considered a safe and effective procedure when performed by trained professionals. However, it is important to note that skin needling should only be done in a clinical setting, as it is not recommended for use at home.
Is the procedure painful?
Most people report that the process is relatively painless, with minimal discomfort. However, some people may experience mild discomfort during the procedure depending on the area being treated and individual pain tolerance.
Are there any side effects?
The most common side effect of skin needling is redness, swelling and tenderness in the area being treated. Other possible side effects may include bruising or minor bleeding. It is important to note that these side effects are temporary and should resolve within a few days.
What is the cost?
The cost of treatment varies depending on the area to be treated and the number of treatments required. During your consultation, one of our cosmetic medical professionals will determine the cost for you. Before your treatment begins, you will always be asked to approve the number of units and the cost.
BEFORE & AFTER GALLERY
Book a consultation
Your aesthetic concerns are unique to you, which is why we recommend scheduling a Complimentary Consultation to discuss your specific needs and expectations. During the consultation, our experienced team of specialists will discuss which treatments are appropriate and provide a tailored treatment plan that is best suited to achieve results within your budget. We prioritize open communication and informed decision-making, ensuring that you feel confident and comfortable throughout your aesthetic journey.
Rest assured that our dedicated team is dedicated to your safety, satisfaction, and achieving the best possible outcomes. We look forward to welcoming you for your consultation and embarking on this transformative experience together. Your unique vision is our top priority, and we're excited to help you achieve it.