Laser Genesis Skin Rejuvenation
Laser Genesis is a revolutionary laser treatment that can help improve the appearance of fine lines, enlarged pores, uneven skin tone and texture. This innovative technology is intended to stimulate collagen production, causing the skin to thicken, and become more evenly textured. It also helps to reduce redness and treat Rosacea increasing your skin’s strength and elastosis.
At Rejuven8 Cosmetix, our Laser Genesis treatments can treat fine lines, scars, open pores, generalised redness and Rosacea as well as treat pigmentation in darker skin types that cannot be treated by IPL. By increasing your skin’s strength and elastosis, Laser Genesis offers the latest in cosmetic technology leaving you with healthy, vibrant, and youthful-looking skin. Our cosmetic practitioners will work with you to develop an individualised treatment plan to treat a variety of different conditions.
Contact us today to book your consultation and find out how Rejuven8 Cosmetix ’s Laser Genesis can help you achieve a refreshed, rejuvenated look. Our experienced clinicians are here to provide you with the best quality care and results.
Laser Genesis is a non-invasive laser treatment used to improve the appearance of skin irregularities. The laser works by targeting the deep layers of your skin, stimulating collagen and elastin production to promote a healthier and more youthful-looking complexion. The laser can be used to treat skin redness, reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles and lessen large pores. It is also effective for improving the texture of the skin, reducing pore size, and evening out the complexion. Laser Genesis treatments are relatively painless and require minimal downtime, making it an ideal choice for those looking to rejuvenate their skin without the need for surgery.
We use the latest in laser technology to provide safe and effective treatments that are tailored to each individual’s specific needs. Our skilled technicians use their expertise to administer the most effective laser treatments available. This ensures that you get the best possible results for your aesthetic needs.
Laser Genesis works by using targeted, low-level laser energy to heat the dermis and stimulate collagen production. The heat from the laser will cause the skin to tighten, reduce wrinkles and improve the overall texture of your skin. The laser energy also helps to reduce pore size, break up pigmentation and diminish the appearance of age spots, sun damage and acne scarring
The benefits of Laser Genesis Skin Rejuvenation treatment include smoother, brighter skin with improved texture and tone as well as reduced pore size. Additionally, this treatment can improve the appearance of redness caused by Rosacea and can help to reduce the appearance of scars. This technology is safe for all skin types and has minimal downtime or discomfort, making it an ideal choice for those who want to see results quickly and safely.
In preparation for your treatment session:
- A Complimentary Consultation is recommended prior to booking your Laser Genesis Skin Rejuvenation treatment to ensure that this treatment is appropriate and safe for you to have done
- Avoid excess sun exposure prior to your treatment
- Avoid artificial tanning agents for 4 weeks prior to the treatment. This treatment cannot be performed on artificial tan as it will create burning on the skin.
- Avoid skin exfoliating treatments such as Facial Peels prior to your treatment
- Avoid any cosmetic treatments that may lead to inflammation or peeling prior to your treatment
- Please ‘ask the team’ or call the clinic for detailed advice on how to prepare for your treatment
After the treatment:
- Your practitioner will provide you with a written aftercare instruction sheet with advice on what to expect after your treatment and how to look after it
- Skin may be red and slightly swollen. Pigmented spots may appear darker or slightly crusted
- Clean the skin with a gentle cleanser for 2 days and do not use any ‘active’ or acidic skin care for 2 days. Please ask your therapist for advice on the perfect post treatment skin care regimen to enhance and complement your results
- High quality cosmeceutical mineral makeup can be applied the day after the treatment
- Avoid strenuous exercise with excess sweating for 2 days
- Avoid swimming in pools for 1 week
- Avoid excess sun exposure for 2 weeks
- SPF 50+ should be applied at all times
- Please ‘ask the team’ or call the clinic for detailed advice on your post treatment aftercare
Laser Genesis Rejuvenation Treatments
Laser Genesis Rejuvenation Treatments are performed by Specialist Therapists. Price per Treatment:
- Cheeks $95
- Full Face $220
- Face & Neck $350
- Face & 1/2 Decolletage $350
- Face & Decolletage $420
- Neck & 1/2 Decolletage $335
- Neck & Decolletage $405
- Face, Neck & 1/2 Decolletage $510
- Face, Neck & Decolletage $580
PRE PURCHASE PACKAGE of 5 Laser Genesis Rejuvenation Treatments – Get 6th Treatment FREE
- Add Healite LED Light to enhance the treatment $49
What is Laser Genesis Skin Rejuvenation?
The Laser Genesis procedure utilizes non-invasive laser technology to safely, discretely and effectively treat, fine wrinkles, diffuse redness, enlarged pores, uneven skin texture, brown pigmentation and scars. It works by gently heating the upper dermis well below your skin’s surface. This stimulates your body’s natural processes to produce fresh, new collagen, which is essential for healthy-looking skin.
Why do people need Laser Genesis Skin Rejuvenation?
Although the effects of ageing are commonly associated with older skin, the effects of sun damage are often seen at a younger age. Sun damage can cause colour and tone changes in younger skin, as well as patches of redness and increased pigmentation. In addition to the effects of sun damage, oily skin can have dilated open pores, congestion and pimples that heal to leave ‘marks’ and mild scarring on the skin. Laser Genesis treatment can help reduce these effects, giving you a more even skin tone and texture.
What can Laser Genesis Skin Rejuvenation treat?
Here are some of the concerns Laser Genesis Rejuvenation can treat:
- Sun damage to the face, neck and décolletage;
- Poor Skin texture;
- Facial redness & broken capillaries;
- Rosacea and mild acne;
- Freckles on the face, neck and décolletage – Laser Genesis is the treatment of choice when treating brown freckling on darker skin types where IPL Limelight Colour Correction treatments are not recommended or unsafe;
- Brown pigmentation, hyperpigmentation and Melasma (a hormonal pigmentation commonly on the forehead, around the cheeks and eyes and on the chin) – Laser Genesis is the treatment of choice when treating brown freckling on darker skin types where IPL Limelight Colour Correction treatments are not recommended or unsafe;
- Fine crepey lines and wrinkles around the eyes and mouth;
- Large dilated open pores;
- Scarring – Laser Genesis is an extremely effective treatment for surgical, traumatic, keloid and acne scarring.
How long do the results of Laser Genesis Skin Rejuvenation last?
The results of Laser Genesis treatments are typically long-lasting and can last for months depending on the individual’s skin health and lifestyle habits.
Is Laser Genesis Skin Rejuvenation safe?
Yes, Laser Genesis treatments are considered safe for all skin types. The technology is non-invasive and has minimal side effects. However, as with any laser treatment, it is important to follow the instructions of your cosmetic practitioner and to use sunscreen when going outdoors.
Is the process painful?
Most people experience only mild discomfort during the treatment, with patients describing it as a warm or tingling sensation.
Are there any side effects?
Side effects from Laser Genesis treatments are very rare but may include minor swelling, redness and sun sensitivity.
What is the cost?
The cost of treatment varies depending on the area to be treated and the number of treatments required. During your consultation, one of our cosmetic practitioners will determine the cost for you. Before your treatment begins, you will always be asked to approve the number of units and the cost.
BEFORE & AFTER GALLERY
Book a consultation
Your aesthetic concerns are unique to you, which is why we recommend scheduling a Complimentary Consultation to discuss your specific needs and expectations. During the consultation, our experienced team of specialists will discuss which treatments are appropriate and provide a tailored treatment plan that is best suited to achieve results within your budget. We prioritize open communication and informed decision-making, ensuring that you feel confident and comfortable throughout your aesthetic journey.
Rest assured that our dedicated team is dedicated to your safety, satisfaction, and achieving the best possible outcomes. We look forward to welcoming you for your consultation and embarking on this transformative experience together. Your unique vision is our top priority, and we're excited to help you achieve it.