Cosmetic tattooing can boost your confidence, give you a more youthful appearance and is a convenient alternative for those who are allergic to makeup or simply prefer a semi-permanent makeup effect. We specialise in cosmetic tattooing for a wide range of applications including brow feathering or shading, eyeliner, lip liner and full lip colour and scar camouflage tattooing.
At Rejuven8 Cosmetix, our experienced practitioner, Diana Joyner is a cosmetic nurse and an award-winning expert in providing cosmetic tattooing with instant and natural results. Diana will work with you to develop a tailored plan and make sure that you get the look that you desire. All treatments are carried out in a safe and hygienic environment to ensure you feel comfortable and secure.
Contact us today to arrange a consultation and find out how cosmetic tattooing can help you enhance your natural beauty. We look forward to helping you look and feel your best!
Cosmetic tattooing is a type of semi-permanent makeup that is used to add definition to facial features. It can also help to add colour and shape to areas of the face that are light or dark. It is accomplished by inserting permanent pigment into the dermal layer of the skin with a specialised tattoo machine. Common areas that can be tattooed include the eyebrows, lips and eyeliner to create a natural, beautiful look.
At our clinic, we only use the best pigments and perform procedures to the highest professional standards. Our skilled technicians are committed to providing you with the best results possible, ensuring that your cosmetic tattooing is natural-looking and blends seamlessly with your skin tone.
Cosmetic tattooing works by inserting pigment into the skin’s dermal layer to add definition to the features of your face. The results are subtle and natural, creating an effortless look without the need for makeup. Our technicians will customise the colour and intensity of your cosmetic tattoo based on your desired results.
The benefits of cosmetic tattooing are numerous. It can give you a more youthful appearance with fuller lips and more defined eyeliner or eyebrows, accentuate your facial features and create symmetry in the face. It also eliminates the need for daily makeup application, saving you time and money. Additionally, it can help camouflage skin imperfections such as scars and hypopigmentation.
In preparation for your treatment session:
- A Complimentary Consultation should be done prior to booking your Cosmetic Tattooing treatment
- Avoid taking blood thinning medications and supplements – these increase the risk of severe bruising
- Avoid alcohol for 48hrs before treatment – this increases the risk of severe bruising
- If you have every suffered with cold sores near the area to be tattooed or have suffered with chicken pox – you may require an anti-viral medication in preparation for your treatment
- If you suffer with severe allergies this treatment may not be advisable
- Avoid having Fillers injected in the same area for 4 weeks prior to your treatment
- Please ‘ask the team’ or call the clinic for detailed advice on how to prepare for your treatment
After the treatment:
- Your practitioner will provide you with a written aftercare instruction sheet and aftercare products with advice on what to expect after your treatment and how to look after your tattoo
- You may experience redness, bruising and mild discomfort in the areas treated that will settle over a few days
- Cold compresses and ice can be used if necessary
- The colour intensity of your initial tattoo will vary over the following 6-8 weeks
- Clean the skin with a gentle cleanser and do not use any ‘active’ skin care on the area for 6-8 weeks
- High quality cosmeceutical mineral makeup can be applied the day after the treatment but not on the areas treated
- Avoid swimming, exercise and sun exposure for 2 weeks
- You will be advised to book a ‘follow up’ appointment 6-8 weeks after the treatment for a complimentary adjustment and completion of the cosmetic tattoo
- Please ‘ask the team’ or call the clinic for detailed advice on your post treatment aftercare
All Consultations are Complimentary
Eyebrow Design – can include a combination of Microblading and Standard Tattooing techniques
- Full Tattoo $490
- 12 months – 24 months since original tattoo $270
- 24 months – 36 months since original tattoo $350
Top Eyeliner Design
- Full Tattoo $420
- 12 months – 24 months since original tattoo $260
- 24 months – 36 months since original tattoo $350
- Full Tattoo $320
- 12 months – 24 months since original tattoo $200
- 24 months – 36 months since original tattoo $250
Top & Bottom Eyeliner
- Full Tattoo $600
- 12 months – 24 months since original tattoo $350
- 24 months – 36 months since original tattoo $450
(All treatments above include a Complimentary Adjustment in the 12 weeks after having the treatment)
Lip Line & Blush Blend of Colour or Full Lip Colour
- Lip Tattoo $580
- Adjustment less than 12 weeks sice original tattoo $175
- 12 weeks – 12 months since original tattoo $275
- 12 months – 24 months since original tattoo $375
- 24 months – 36 months since original tattoo $413
Specialised Scar Camouflage FROM $250
Redefining Areolar/Nipple Post Mastectomy – SINGLE $350
Redefining Areolar/Nipple Post Mastectomy – DOUBLE $550
Hairline Camouflage and Hair Follicle Tattooing $775
What is cosmetic tattooing?
Cosmetic tattooing is a specialised technique to subtly enhance features of the face, such as eyebrows, lips and eyeliner. The procedure involves inserting pigments into the dermal layer of the skin, which lasts for up to 3 years. The pigments used are non-toxic, natural and organic so there is minimal risk of an adverse reaction.
Why do people need cosmetic tattoos?
Cosmetic tattoos are a great way to enhance your natural features and give you more confidence. The procedure can be used to correct asymmetry, restore facial features lost due to the aging process or simply create a more polished look. It is becoming increasingly popular for people of all ages who want to look their best. Cosmetic tattoos can also help to hide the appearance of scars and recreate the appearance of important features such as areolar and nipple after .
What areas can be treated with cosmetic tattooing?
The areas commonly treated by cosmetic tattooing are:
- Eyebrows – can be tattooed to your precise requirements and our award-winning tattooist is skilled in standard tattooing techniques together with the latest on-trend techniques to ensure your brows are ‘current’ and fashionable to get you noticed;
- Eyeliner – top and bottom eyeliner can be tattooed to open up your eyes or reshape your natural eye structure. It can be as bold or as subtle as you like and a great convenience if you wear glasses or always have difficulty getting that perfect line.
- Lips – this is where your award-winning tattooist can really shine. You will both collaborate to ensure the best possible colour for your new lip tattoo. Her additional skill as a make-up artist will guarantee that the colour chosen will be in perfect harmony with your skin tone, eye colour and hair colour while also allowing for subtle changes in the future.
- Scar camouflage – unfortunately, the common result of skin trauma is a pale or hypopigmented scar. Your cosmetic tattooist is expertly trained and skilled in the effective camouflaging of discoloured scars such as those from face lift surgery. Regain your self-confidence with the help of this uniquely specialised technique.
- Hair follicle in hair loss – receding hairlines and patches of hair loss can create a lack of self-esteem. Your cosmetic tattooist is skilled in the art of recreating the illusion of pigmented hair follicles where natural hair follicles no longer exist. A popular treatment for males and a very specialised area of expertise.
How long do the results of cosmetic tattooing last?
The results of cosmetic tattooing typically last anywhere from one to three years, depending on the type of pigment used and how your skin responds to it. However, to maintain your results you are advised to retreat the area every 12 months.
Is cosmetic tattooing safe?
Cosmetic tattooing is considered safe and carries minimal risk of infection or other complications. The procedure is performed using sterile tools and pigments that are approved for cosmetic use.
Is the procedure painful?
Most people report that cosmetic tattooing does involve some discomfort, but this is minimised using anaesthetic injections and numbing creams. The level of discomfort will vary depending on the area being treated and your individual pain threshold.
Are there any side effects?
Side effects from cosmetic tattooing can include redness, swelling, bruising and tenderness at the treatment site. These side effects should resolve within a few days of the procedure.
What is the cost?
The cost of treatment varies depending on the area to be treated and the number of treatments required. During your consultation, your cosmetic tattooist will determine the cost of the treatment requested. Before your treatment begins, you will always be asked to approve the number of units and the cost.
BEFORE & AFTER GALLERY
Book a consultation
Your aesthetic concerns are unique to you, which is why we recommend scheduling a Complimentary Consultation to discuss your specific needs and expectations. During the consultation, our experienced team of specialists will discuss which treatments are appropriate and provide a tailored treatment plan that is best suited to achieve results within your budget. We prioritize open communication and informed decision-making, ensuring that you feel confident and comfortable throughout your aesthetic journey.
Rest assured that our dedicated team is dedicated to your safety, satisfaction, and achieving the best possible outcomes. We look forward to welcoming you for your consultation and embarking on this transformative experience together. Your unique vision is our top priority, and we're excited to help you achieve it.