Crystal Genesis Skin Rejuvenation
Combining the skin polishing effect of microdermabrasion with Laser Genesis to treat fine lines, scars, open pores, generalised redness, Rosacea and pigmentation in darker skin types that IPL cannot treat. This procedure will help to restore a healthy, even complexion without the need for surgery.
Our Crystal Genesis Skin Rejuvenation treatments at Rejuven8 Cosmetix are customised to each person’s skin type, colour and condition. We treat fine lines, scars, open pores, generalised redness and Rosacea with a combination of Microdermabrasion and Laser Genesis to help restore a healthy, even complexion without the need for surgery. Our highly trained team of experienced practitioners and our treatment are designed to work gradually, providing our clients with a natural and subtle improvement.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation and learn more about our Crystal Genesis Skin Rejuvenation treatments. We look forward to helping you achieve the beautiful, radiant skin you desire.
Crystal Genesis Skin Rejuvenation combines Microdermabrasion and Laser Genesis to gently exfoliate, resurface, and rebalance damaged skin. This advanced treatment is powered by a pre treatment crystal Microdermabrasion followed by a non-ablative laser. The Microdermabrasion removes dead skin cells and debris, while the laser stimulates collagen production and reduces inflammation. The combined effects of these two treatments produce remarkable results in skin texture, tone and overall appearance.
To ensure that our clients get the best results, we only use the highest quality equipment and technology at our clinic. Throughout the treatment, our expert technicians will provide a professional and comfortable experience.
Crystal Genesis Skin Rejuvenation works by targeting the uppermost layers of the skin with microdermabrasion and non-ablative laser. The microdermabrasion works to gently exfoliate the skin and remove dead cells, dirt and debris from the surface. At the same time, a laser is used to stimulate collagen production, which can help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
The benefits of Crystal Genesis Skin Rejuvenation include smoother and brighter skin, reduced signs of aging, improved skin tone and texture, and a more youthful appearance. The procedure is also non-invasive and requires minimal downtime afterwards. Additionally, it’s suitable for all skin types, making it a safe and effective treatment option.
In preparation for your treatment session:
- A Complimentary Consultation is recommended prior to booking your Crystal Laser Genesis treatment to ensure that this treatment is appropriate and safe for you to have done
- Avoid excess sun exposure prior to your treatment
- Avoid artificial tanning agents for 4 weeks prior to the treatment. This treatment cannot be performed on artificial tan as it will create burning on the skin.
- Avoid skin exfoliating treatments such as Facial Peels prior to your treatment
- Avoid any cosmetic treatments that may lead to inflammation or peeling prior to your treatment
- Please ‘ask the team’ or call the clinic for detailed advice on how to prepare for your treatment
After the treatment:
- Your practitioner will provide you with a written aftercare instruction sheet with advice on what to expect after your treatment and how to look after it
- Skin may be red and slightly swollen. Pigmented spots may appear darker or slightly crusted
- Clean the skin with a gentle cleanser for 2 days and do not use any ‘active’ or acidic skin care for 2 days
- Please ask your therapist for advice on the perfect post treatment skin care regimen to enhance and complement your results
- High quality cosmeceutical mineral makeup can be applied the day after the treatment
- Avoid strenuous exercise with excess sweating for 2 days
- Avoid swimming in pools for 1 week
- Avoid excess sun exposure for 2 weeks
- SPF 50+ should be applied at all times
- Please ‘ask the team’ or call the clinic for detailed advice on your post treatment aftercare
Crystal Laser Genesis Rejuvenation Treatments
Crystal Laser Genesis Rejuvenation Treatmentsare performed by Specialist Laser Therapists. Price per Treatment:
- Cheeks $119
- Full Face $268
- Face & Neck $438
- Face & 1/2 Decolletage $438
- Face & Decolletage $525
- Neck & 1/2 Decolletage $419
- Neck & Decolletage $506
- Face, Neck & 1/2 Decolletage $638
- Face, Neck & Decolletage $725
PRE PURCHASE PACKAGE of 5 Crystal Laser Genesis Rejuvenation Treatments – Get 6th Treatment FREE
- Add Healite LED Light to enhance the treatment $49
What is Crystal Genesis Skin Rejuvenation?
Crystal Genesis Skin Rejuvenation is a non-invasive laser treatment that uses laser light and heat to stimulate the production of collagen. This helps reduce wrinkles, fine lines, and scarring while improving the texture and tone of your skin. It can also help reduce redness, improve acne scars, and even out skin pigmentation.
Why do people need Crystal Genesis Skin Rejuvenation?
Crystal Genesis Skin Rejuvenation is an effective way to reduce the signs of aging, such as wrinkles and fine lines. It can also be used to improve the texture and tone of the skin, reduce pore size, improve acne scars and discolouration, even out skin pigmentation, and more. Overall, it can leave your skin looking younger and healthier.
What can Crystal Genesis Skin Rejuvenation treat?
Here are some of the concerns Crystal Genesis Skin Rejuvenation can treat:
- Sun damage to the face, neck and décolletage;
- Poor Skin texture;
- Facial redness & broken capillaries;
- Rosacea and mild acne;
- Freckles on the face, neck and décolletage – Laser Genesis is the treatment of choice when treating brown freckling on darker skin types where IPL Limelight Colour Correction treatments are not recommended or unsafe;
- Brown pigmentation, hyperpigmentation and Melasma (a hormonal pigmentation commonly on the forehead, around the cheeks and eyes and on the chin) – Laser Genesis is the treatment of choice when treating brown freckling on darker skin types where IPL Limelight Colour Correction treatments are not recommended or unsafe;
- Fine crepey lines and wrinkles around the eyes and mouth;
- Large dilated open pores;
- Scarring – Laser Genesis is an extremely effective treatment for surgical, traumatic, keloid and acne scarring.
How long do the results of the Crystal Genesis Skin Rejuvenation last?
The results of the procedure are long-lasting, but they may vary depending on individual factors such as lifestyle, skin type and age. It’s recommended to have regular touch-up treatments every 6-12 months to maintain the desired results.
Is Crystal Genesis Skin Rejuvenation safe?
Yes, Crystal Genesis Skin Rejuvenation is generally safe when performed by a qualified and experienced practitioner. There may be some minor side effects such as redness, swelling and itching, but they should resolve within a few days.
Is the procedure painful?
Most people report that the process is relatively painless, with some slight discomfort during the treatment. The pain is described as a slight “pricking” sensation.
Side effects from Crystal Genesis Skin Rejuvenation are generally minimal and temporary. They may include redness, swelling, itching or irritation of the skin. These effects should resolve within a few days.
What is the cost?
The cost of treatment varies depending on the area to be treated and the number of treatments required. During your consultation, one of our cosmetic medical professionals will determine the cost for you. Before your treatment begins, you will always be asked to approve the number of units and the cost.
BEFORE & AFTER GALLERY
Book a consultation
Your aesthetic concerns are unique to you, which is why we recommend scheduling a Complimentary Consultation to discuss your specific needs and expectations. During the consultation, our experienced team of specialists will discuss which treatments are appropriate and provide a tailored treatment plan that is best suited to achieve results within your budget. We prioritize open communication and informed decision-making, ensuring that you feel confident and comfortable throughout your aesthetic journey.
Rest assured that our dedicated team is dedicated to your safety, satisfaction, and achieving the best possible outcomes. We look forward to welcoming you for your consultation and embarking on this transformative experience together. Your unique vision is our top priority, and we're excited to help you achieve it.